17 replies
Found 29th Mar 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Original Poster

Sloth/Mod

OMG!!! And i've just got everything electical working again after the millenium bug. :cry: :-D

Original Poster

Syzable;4775144

OMG!!! And i've just got everything electical working again after the … OMG!!! And i've just got everything electical working again after the millenium bug. :cry: :-D

Only trying to help, Sorry...
Hope you dont get anything...:whistling:

thanks but i couldn't care less

I still get those dam viral emails from friends/family telling me about the stupid internet explorer flaw

firefox duh.......

It's just the same as any other virus just majorly hyped up so you'll buy anti-virus software - Nice move against the credit crunch.

amirite?

Won't affect me anyway, oh hai mac osx.

t0mm;4775246

It's just the same as any other virus just majorly hyped up so you'll buy … It's just the same as any other virus just majorly hyped up so you'll buy anti-virus software - Nice move against the credit crunch.amirite?Won't affect me anyway, oh hai mac osx.

wowstrongmacosxfanboytrolling :whistling:

http://j.photos.cx/computer_bomb-b1b.jpg

emasu;4775252

wowstrongmacosxfanboytrolling :whistling:

major +1?

Banned

if this sh*t scares ya.....i swear to kingdom come...

you will absolutely LOVE THE 24 SERIES!!!!

I RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE!! ITS THE BEST THERE IS!!

While this virus COULD cause problems on the 1st April, this append sounds more like an excuse to promote the f-secure company to me (I read a similar article in a paper last week - Daily Telegraph I think).

To reduce your risk at being caught out by this "bug" you need to do 2 things

1) Ensure your Windows has all the latest fixes on. Run Windows Update and install all the latest Windows and Office fixes.

Microsoft fixed this "hole" last October so if your Windows is up to date you will be OK.

2) Install any anti virus software (AVG and Avast are both free for home use), download the latest virus files and run a full virus scan.

Optional

3) A spyware / malware product would also help. There are a few free ones like Adaware, Malwarebytres and Spybot.

You could if you wish download and run all three.

Unlike anti virus products (where you should only have one installed), there is no problem in having more than one spyware product installed.

To be honest everyone should do 1,2 and 3 above ANYWAY, irrespective of this latest bug.

So what actually happened with this virus ?

I am still alive and only one helicoptor seems to have fallen out of the sky..

wow serious

apparently its gonna steal a whole lot of personal data!

oh hai mac.

Don't think I would ever turn to a mac..
Need a real computer!

Would be like having a glass of milk instead of a pint of lager at the pub.

thrustmaster;4800179

Don't think I would ever turn to a mac..Need a real computer!Would be … Don't think I would ever turn to a mac..Need a real computer!Would be like having a glass of milk instead of a pint of lager at the pub.

lucky i don't drink then eh? ;-)

thrustmaster;4800179

Don't think I would ever turn to a mac..Need a real computer!Would be … Don't think I would ever turn to a mac..Need a real computer!Would be like having a glass of milk instead of a pint of lager at the pub.

Once you've tried Mac, you never go back!:p

No virus for m,e either! I love my Macbook.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244869
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322824
    3. Add one, leave one game54315391
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2585
    5. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216630

See more discussions