APRIL 1st REAL COLD DEAL - SEE HOW COLD IT CAN GO - Samsung U600 was £47.99 with voucher now on "amazing special offer" for £69.99

VIRGIN MOBILE NEW SPECIAL OFFER I-N-C-R-E-A-S-E-S PHONE PRICE BY ALMOST 50% - BAD DEAL OR WHAT?

This phone was £59.99 and with their "14000" voucher code dropped the price to £47.99.

Its now become an "amazing special offer" for £22 more - postage remains the same at £4.88

The 1000 free texts offer has also gone and not been replaced.

No quidco!!!

"unlimited mobile internet" actually means "Unlimited Mobile Internet: Our daily charge for access to the mobile internet is subject to a fair use allowance of 25MB per day." Is it not just lying saying its unlimited then hiding a pretty small 25MB in the terms and conditions - why not just say 25MB instead of "unlimited" in the first place?

Applying the same to other Virgin businesses - does this mean an unlimited number of people were injured when they rolled a tain in the lake district - or you can never retire if you work for them - as you need to work to an unlimited age? Why not pay for 25 bottles from Virgin Wines - and drink that unlimited alcohol until your liver pops!!!

Is this an April fool or an amazing special offer - or more likely is this COLD

Is Virgin just trying to rip people off or what?

virginmobile.com/vm/…051

8 Comments

Got to be commended - if we had more details like this, the nightmare of deflation would be eradicated.:thumbsup:

ibiza the colder it gose the less rep power you will have..

ukmonkey;4799255

Less voting power too!

Original Poster

ukmonkey;4799255

I am happy to risk it. :-D

I am getting tired of companies coming out with basically dodgy claims - and there should be a way for the forum to show this rather than just post a message that cannot be voted on.

I think most would agree those related to mobile phones are the worst - especially if its your credit rating that is at stake to keep paying a mobile company when they cannot produce the goods.

So lets have bad deals section!

I doubt the forum is getting commission from Virgin Mobile as its not on Quidco.

So here's the deal - and last heading in red for the their terms...

virginmobile.com/vm/…068

whoops

Original Poster

Someone just voted it 3 as a good deal!!

Takes all sorts!!!

Original Poster

What did it reach before it got pulled as a deal?

It was about -140 when I went to make tea.

ibiza;4799476

What did it reach before it got pulled as a deal?It was about -140 when I … What did it reach before it got pulled as a deal?It was about -140 when I went to make tea.

I am glad it was pulled, this thread (and the KFC ones) makes a mockery of the voting system.

HUKD = Serious Business.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523399
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356129
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…99
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763826

See more discussions