April Fools Day Online pranks

Found 30th Mar 2009
Wanting to do something good in the office for April fools day, does anyone know anyonline pranks that are good.

I have used the "You have a speeding ticket" website before which is great and worked a treat, just want something good and new this year, any suggestions please of sites or files.

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

what about the classic office prog prank, set their stapler in a jelly!! or their hole punch!

lol!!

brangelina;4776146

what about the classic office prog prank, set their stapler in a jelly!! … what about the classic office prog prank, set their stapler in a jelly!! or their hole punch!

Someone did this to me years ago, just after the first series of The Office started (and at which time I hadn't seen).

It still makes me smile just thinking about it :-D

[url]www.computertan.com[/url] ?

The Clippy prankIf you’ve ever used Microsoft Word, then chances are y … The Clippy prankIf you’ve ever used Microsoft Word, then chances are you’ve been annoyed by that clip that keeps appearing. Well, this application is its equivalent in Windows. Run it, and Clippy will sit silently for a minute, then randomly appear and say useless things. You can also personalize it and choose what you want it to say. To close it, simply point your mouse to the top left corner of your screen.

]get it here and other ideas too

Original Poster

ding;4776304

]get it here and other ideas too

Thats what i'm talking about good online pranks.

Thanks

I'm always up for pranks, lets see who can offer the funniest prank.

Take a picture(print screen) of the desktop use it as the desktop image then hide the shortcuts, peeps clicking them for ages and wondering whats wrong. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text