Aptamil baby formula 100g less!

Found 7th Jul
After the Facebook post about the new tubs of Aptamil, about the change in formula. I went out to buy as much of the old tubs as possible, and I noticed that there was no price change despite there being a weight drop from 900g.

Just a heads up for anyone using it.

2978451-5b2a3.jpg

Community Updates
19 Comments
...could they not ask the baby if s/he wants to pay more.
Anyway, why was it not 1kg before?!
splender35 m ago

...could they not ask the baby if s/he wants to pay more. Anyway, why was …...could they not ask the baby if s/he wants to pay more. Anyway, why was it not 1kg before?!

There Twitter is being bombarded with angry customers.

Apparently the formula isn’t working too well and babies are getting sick.

I don’t know when it was last 1kg.
kaney19672 h, 25 m ago

There Twitter is being bombarded with angry customers. Apparently the …There Twitter is being bombarded with angry customers. Apparently the formula isn’t working too well and babies are getting sick. I don’t know when it was last 1kg.

Where Twitter?
It’s called inflation. Read a forecast from one of the Goldman people forecasting 7% in 3 years time.
mastablasta2 h, 57 m ago

It’s called inflation. Read a forecast from one of the Goldman people f …It’s called inflation. Read a forecast from one of the Goldman people forecasting 7% in 3 years time.

Your not joking?! The new milk has been making some babies ill. I was just pointing out the drop in weight which nobody has mentioned either.
kaney19671 h, 39 m ago

Your not joking?! The new milk has been making some babies ill. I was just …Your not joking?! The new milk has been making some babies ill. I was just pointing out the drop in weight which nobody has mentioned either.

And why do you think there is a drop in weight?
The original ones (stage 3) were reduced in Tesco for £9, I wish I had stocked up now!
Just try a different formula, they're all the same just different branding
Try something else it's called 'Choice'.
@kaney1967

At least you (rather than your thread) were referenced in the more recent thread below (rather than all the information being posted together):

[ hotukdeals.com/dis…559 ]
fanpages2 h, 36 m ago

@kaney1967 At least you (rather than your thread) were referenced in the …@kaney1967 At least you (rather than your thread) were referenced in the more recent thread below (rather than all the information being posted together):[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/parents-reporting-babies-becoming-ill-with-new-aptamil-baby-formula-new-advice-issued-2979559 ]

If we had posted it it would have been deleted no need for a new post
eslick12 m ago

If we had posted it it would have been deleted no need for a new post

This thread was about the size reduction and I referenced / credited Kaney1967 and they have commented on my thread. I’m not about to start editing someone else’s discussion with all that I posted. My post is about the sickness and contains the updated info in making the new formula and who to ring if there’s a problem etc.
emribena7 m ago

This thread was about the size reduction and I referenced / credited …This thread was about the size reduction and I referenced / credited Kaney1967 and they have commented on my thread. I’m not about to start editing someone else’s discussion with all that I posted. My post is about the sickness and contains the updated info in making the new formula and who to ring if there’s a problem etc.

And it’s talked on here but makes no odds that’s why I added thie links to both.
Do people not breast feed anymore?
CoeK1 h, 12 m ago

Do people not breast feed anymore?

Yes they do but some can’t or choose not to - lots more babies born with tongue ties now as well which makes it a lot more difficult to latch on. This doesn’t just affect the first formula milk it’s follow on milks too.
I am breast feeding myself at the moment and breast fed my other children for 2 years but I’m of the opinion that fed is best whichever way you choose.
emribena16 h, 2 m ago

Yes they do but some can’t or choose not to - lots more babies born with t …Yes they do but some can’t or choose not to - lots more babies born with tongue ties now as well which makes it a lot more difficult to latch on. This doesn’t just affect the first formula milk it’s follow on milks too. I am breast feeding myself at the moment and breast fed my other children for 2 years but I’m of the opinion that fed is best whichever way you choose.

I understand not doing it if you can't. I don't understand not doing it if you can. But then i'm a guy so probably shouldn't really have an opinion on it either way, unless it is my kid.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants