AQUALISA SHOWER HEAD HOLDER QUESTION

Found 29th May 2012
Good Evening - i know this question is a bit specific / random.....

I have an Aqualisa shower (but unsure of the specific model)..... basically the small bracket that the shower head sits in has cracked - meaning at the moment whilst in the shower im having to hold it in one hand which isnt ideal.

Ive been on the internet (ebay ) to try and find its replacement part - but when i type "Aqualisa holder" it brings up soooooooo many variations -(AND CAN I ALSO SAY I CANNOT BELIEVE THE PRICE)

So i have 2 questions please if anyone can help.......

Can i just go to B & Q and get a universal shower head holder or does it have to be an aqualisa head holder?????.... and if so does it have to be a specific aqualisa model head holder ????

ive managed to unscrew the pole and have taken the head holder off so its not a problem for me to take the part into a store.
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
You must have a new house. I have aqualisa in my house. Try searching for a local stockist
Have you tried taking the shower head off and trying it in b&q? I have a aqualisa shower too and I bought a cheap(er) hose on EBay that specifically stated suitable for AL showers but it didn't fit perfectly. Every time I closed the water the shower head would fall off so I eventually had to pay for an extortionately priced official one.
ei8hty5ive

Have you tried taking the shower head off and trying it in b&q? I have a … Have you tried taking the shower head off and trying it in b&q? I have a aqualisa shower too and I bought a cheap(er) hose on EBay that specifically stated suitable for AL showers but it didn't fit perfectly. Every time I closed the water the shower head would fall off so I eventually had to pay for an extortionately priced official one.

agree its total hit or miss as to whether it will work or not .
Give aqualisa a phone call. They will be able to help you identify the shower and will then give you correct product code for the bracket

Thanks for the advice guys - ive bitten the bullet and just seen an exact same one on ebay as my model so parted with £20 for an official one - hopefully going for the more expensive option will stop me having to buy another one if a cheaper universal one didnt work.

Thanks anyway

jamstaruk1972

agree its total hit or miss as to whether it will work or not .

Aqualisa are really good with warranty and items out of warranty. I am pretty sure you would have got one for free if you had called them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions