Groups

Aquarium advice

Does anyone have any opinions on whether this is good or not?

aquariumsdelivered.co.uk/cat…tml

Thanks

8 Comments

Looks good for £500 - but compare it to the Juwel series

Try 2nd hand - always great value

Original Poster

thanks chris. I'm new to this and it is all quite overwhelming! The one I linked to I thought was good a the tank itself is really tall

hi autolesbona
    i won the tank and its arriving on thursday i will let u know what i think when it arrives if u want?

Original Poster

yes please. I really want to get an aquarium, but can never find any i like close to me on ebay, so am resigned to the fact that i will probably have to buy new

When going for a tropical tank, wider is always better than taller

autolesbona;2877103

yes please. I really want to get an aquarium, but can never find any i … yes please. I really want to get an aquarium, but can never find any i like close to me on ebay, so am resigned to the fact that i will probably have to buy new

not a bad price i paid for the new tank,i also paid extra for an external filter and heater came upto £235 delivered
    i looked around for a while on ebay for something local i liked but gave up in the end,would rather pay a bit extra and get exactly as i wanted i liked the unit nd wanted a bow front tank
    the feedback looks great so hopefully i will be happy with it
    anyway will let u know on thurs :thumbsup:

tank came today
    very happy with it,very deep and bow front so no sharp corners,only down side is im not keen on handles so i will replace hem and the screws to put unit together are not very good
    otherwise really happy especially 4 price
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?78
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210861

See more discussions