Expired

Arcade fire-likely to be a sell out?

Found 10th Aug 2010
Ok ,I admit-I know zero about this band-daughter is away for a week with her friend staying at a cottage where she gets no mobile phone signal-they must have been out and about earlier cos she has sent me a text asking me to get tickets for the glasgow gig in presale tomorrow,but she hasnt told me whether she wants seats or standing-Ive texted her back,but they must be back at the cottage and no cellular coverage so what do I do?

If I leave it til she replies are they likely to sell out? Even though I like to think I know a bit about music,Im completely in the dark about the popularity of this band.

Better to just buy any ticket I can get rather than have her disappointed?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

where are they playing? what arena? i doubt they would sell out myself but depends on size of the place

Original Poster

winifer

where are they playing? what arena? i doubt they would sell out myself … where are they playing? what arena? i doubt they would sell out myself but depends on size of the place

sec glasgow 12th december

they are an indie band barky, id imagine shed want to be standing....they are headlining at the reading and leeds festivals and their album just hit the chart at number 1 (according to wikipedia) safe bet to get the standing ones mon brave

Original Poster

dcx_badass

She'd prefer standing I think.

probs right m8-only tragic old people like me that need seats!

SECC, big enough venue that it shouldn't sell out straight away, but if you're in any doubt, I'd go for standing as the seats are miles from the stage there.

Original Poster

acecatcher3

they are an indie band barky, id imagine shed want to be standing....they … they are an indie band barky, id imagine shed want to be standing....they are headlining at the reading and leeds festivals and their album just hit the chart at number 1 (according to wikipedia) safe bet to get the standing ones mon brave

cheers m8-standing it is then unless she texts me back tonight

Get her some of each and the ones she doesn't want you could give to charity. http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/jumpingphil/tongue.gif

hey, id get standing tickets, and id get them as soon as they go on sale as all dates will sell out for this pretty quick... its sad but the touts will be snapping these up fast. awesome band tho!

hi i work for the millenium stadium in cardiff . check out the prices seating and standing if it is cheaper seating and its above ground level you can buy them and when they go concert they can say one of them suffer from vertigo and they will have to let her go ground level because of safety reasons unless the seats are ground lvl what you will be able to walk onto the standing area anyway we have sent hundreds of people down to the floor area because of this hope it helps.may save you a few bucks

Standing would be the best option!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions