Groups
    EXPIRED

Arcade stick for 360

I'm looking to but an arcade/fighting stick for the 360 but I don't know what one to get. I'm looking to pay as little as possibl and I'm not overly bovered by the graphics on the contoller. For any suitable arcade sticks found, I will give rep, thanks!!

1 Comment

If u r looking 4 a cheap stick that gets the job done, then try 2 get urself a Hori EX2 arcade stick amazon had it 4 around £40 couple days ago, but they were gone in a day, this is a relative okay joystick 4 fighting games, but the buttons r not as response as they should be, (but as most ppl replace the buttons with the higly sensitive Sanwa button this is usually not a problem),

This stick is very hard to mod in general as it requires alot of soldering, whereas other sticks like Mad Catz Fight Stick and HRAP EX are very easy 2 mod as they do not require soldering as they hav quick disconnect (but are hard 2 find in the UK and more expensive)

But if ur lookin 2 get a joystick 4 cheap then get the Hori EX, it may be hard 2 find it 4 cheap with Amazon being out of stock so ur gonna have 2 look around.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Turning off Best Offer on Ebay Buy It Now listings.11
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?48
      3. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?45
      4. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?33

See more discussions