Groups

Archos

I'm a total noob when it comes to selling things so I have a couple of qestions

I am looking to sell 2 archos's

1. Archos 604 wifi 30gb touchscreen (with dock, all accesories, boxed)
    2. Archos 605 wifi 40gb touchscreen (with all except dock, boxed)

Both are in perfect condition

How much do you think I should ask for them?
    Would it be better to sell on here or ebay?

8 Comments

I think you would get £100 each for these on ebay and maybe just a little less on here,

Banned

My 605 cost me £89 new, so I'd doubt you'd get a ton for it secondhand!

guv;4896606

My 605 cost me £89 new, so I'd doubt you'd get a ton for it secondhand!

Where was that from mate? Good deal!

Banned

harlzter;4896770

Where was that from mate? Good deal!

]Here.

Banned

also dont the rules now stipulate something about not selling for more than they have been on here?? changed quite a bit recently

Banned

casparwhite;4896888

also dont the rules now stipulate something about not selling for more … also dont the rules now stipulate something about not selling for more than they have been on here?? changed quite a bit recently

I've not implied (nor has the OP) that was what he'd paid for it. Silly rule to be honest... and they have only asked for some guidance.

Original Poster

Thanx for the advice... And that seems like a bit of a strange rule but thanks anyways... Might just sell it on ebay even tho there fees have got a bid ridiculous lately

Banned

kelly1987;4897209

Thanx for the advice... And that seems like a bit of a strange rule but … Thanx for the advice... And that seems like a bit of a strange rule but thanks anyways... Might just sell it on ebay even tho there fees have got a bid ridiculous lately

In case you've got confused, you can sell your item (might as well try your luck), but if you bought it at the offer price I mentioned, you have to sell it below it. DOESN'T APPLY IF YOU DIDN'T.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions