Groups

Archos 604 screen protector?

I've just got hold of an Archos 604 for myself. Does anybody know the cheapest/best place to get a screen protector for it? Would prefer one that's made of more rigid plastic like i have for my PSP rather than one that's like cling film if possible :thumbsup:

3 Comments

Banned

littlesheepy

[SIZE=2]I've just got hold of an Archos 604 for myself. Does anybody know … [SIZE=2]I've just got hold of an Archos 604 for myself. Does anybody know the cheapest/best place to get a screen protector for it? Would prefer one that's made of more rigid plastic like i have for my PSP rather than one that's like cling film if possible :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

[url]www.dealextreme.com[/url] is likely to be the cheapest place. I bought several from them for various items and they've been pucker.

Original Poster

guv

]www.dealextreme.com is likely to be the cheapest place. I bought several … ]www.dealextreme.com is likely to be the cheapest place. I bought several from them for various items and they've been pucker.

Thanks for that but doesn't appear they have one on there :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Anybody know if this type are any good or the more rigid plastic type protectors?
    ]http//ww…872
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions