Groups

Archos Spares advice

Hi

Does anybody know of a place that sells Archos spares? I've got an Archos 700tv which screen has a crack in it. I contacted Archos and if I send it back they said they will repair it. But as I haven't a receipt I will have to pay. They won't give me a definite price and said it would cost 'around' £100. I think thats quite a lot for a screen and also don't want to send it away and then get a bill for say £150 when it's probably worth around that

Any advice appreciated

5 Comments

just checked ebay, but they don't have any. kinda strange, but if you have any small independent electronic retailers/repairers then maybe you can ask them

Have you tried Partmaster ?
    partmaster.co.uk/cgi…os&
    Phone them because they will point you in the right direction if they cant get it..

[COLOR=red]Dont call the No on their site... costs lots ! call No. below[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red]Tel : 01217 665414 spare parts department[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice. I did check the partmaster website already I may give them a ring though

try ]http//ww…com
    I 've found a few useful bits on there, and the people on their help forums are pretty great too...

Original Poster

Thanks I had a look but looks like I'm gonna have to send it back to Archos :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona2392
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?2075
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846143
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764117

See more discussions