ARCTIC Liquid Freezer 240 need an Case to fit it? Any suggestions?

Found 28th Mar 2016
Bought a ARCTIC Liquid Freezer 240 and need a case for it to fit, I have a Cooler Master CM690 II bought doubt it will fit, any suggestions on cases for AIO solution such as the artic?

Thanks

11 Comments

Do you mean in push pull or just mounted to the top of the case with just the bottom fans ?

Original Poster

kester76

Do you mean in push pull or just mounted to the top of the case with just … Do you mean in push pull or just mounted to the top of the case with just the bottom fans ?

Think it will be a push pull, a lot of people seem to be mounting them on the front panel and letting the heat rise, they don't seem to mention cases or whether it's a new type of styled case?

Alot of cases allow this on the front but you need to remove the lower drive bays from what I remember. Pumping hot air into your case is weird though. I would normally mount to the top but your cpu cooler maybe in the way.

Original Poster

Any examples fella?

Original Poster

Antec P100, looked at it's bigger brother (280) can't see the value in it can put half the push pull on top there if I can find some sort of mesh protection on top?
Edited by: "Adam2050" 28th Mar 2016

Original Poster

Other is fractal r5

fractal design define s is specifically built with water coolers in mind, i got one and thry are fantastic, check the youtube video reveiws, think theyre going for around £65

Original Poster

mcon

fractal design define s is specifically built with water coolers in mind, … fractal design define s is specifically built with water coolers in mind, i got one and thry are fantastic, check the youtube video reveiws, think theyre going for around £65

Look interesting, only problem I have is drives on there side.

I imagine you would be fine just take the fans off one side if clearance is an issue, push pull doesn't help temperatures that much and you can use the fans elsewhere.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants