Groups

Ardbeg 10 reduced to clear in Tesco - £12

Not posting this as a deal because I can't remember the exact price, but it was £12 something. £12.43 I think . Definately not a penny more than £12.50

Was shopping at Tesco Nottingham today and saw the "reduced to clear" ticket. There were none in stock in Nottingham , but i thought I'd post this just as a heads up to look out for.

Ardbeg 10yo reduced from £40 something to £12 something.

Probably be certain stores only.

4 Comments

£11.75 by any chance
    hotukdeals.com/dea…334
    not a whiskey drinker myself but you would be mad to pass that 'up' imo

Picked some up a couple weeks ago. Now I need more but sold out near me. Grrr

Original Poster

thewongwing101

£11.75 by any chance … £11.75 by any chance ;)http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ardbeg-10yo-single-malt-whisky-46-70cl-23-50-tesco-fareham-2606334not a whiskey drinker myself but you would be mad to pass that 'up' imo

Hmm, I'm pretty sure it wasn't 11.75 on the label. I can't see any reference to 11.75 in that thread, but if it's scanning at that then even better!

bobtastic

Hmm, I'm pretty sure it wasn't 11.75 on the label. I can't see any … Hmm, I'm pretty sure it wasn't 11.75 on the label. I can't see any reference to 11.75 in that thread, but if it's scanning at that then even better!

If it has been reduced again almost always half price again
    got some havana rum a few weeks ago here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey69
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1222
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions