are 2game.com reliable?

Found 24th Jan 2013
I just wondered if they are and i noticed that vouchers codes from them are banned here, why is that?
Community Updates
19 Comments
Original Poster
oh, that doesnt sound great, now i'm not sure on them
I would most likely give them a miss, there are so many other retailers which you could use.
SuikodenFan

oh, that doesnt sound great, now i'm not sure on them

Did you read as far as comment #32?

Also see: [ trustpilot.co.uk/rev…com ]

---
Excellent
9.1 out of 10

58 customer reviews
Most recent review 35 hours ago
---
Original Poster
I understand that, its just a game i'm interested in is much cheaper there than anywhere, thats why i asked
Original Poster
fanpages

Did you read as far as comment #32?Also see: [ … Did you read as far as comment #32?Also see: [ http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.2game.com ]---Excellent9.1 out of 1058 customer reviewsMost recent review 35 hours ago ---

never heard of trustpilot before. I read the whole thread and it still leaves me unsure that and they are still banned here doesnt help
Banned
I've used them and they were fine
SuikodenFan

never heard of trustpilot before. I read the whole thread and it still … never heard of trustpilot before. I read the whole thread and it still leaves me unsure that and they are still banned here doesnt help

Have you heard of Wikipedia? I appreciate an employee of Trustpilot may have created/edited the Wiki page.

[ en.wikipedia.org/wik…lot ]

Seriously, though, good point; why would you trust a site that offers opinions of retailers posted by members of the public who may, or may not, have their own agenda.

Note: HotUKDeals.com

This aside, why not ask the HotUKDeals.com site staff why 2game.com is banned from the site?
2game.com are fine, I have never had a problem when using them.
I ordered the new Devil May Cry game from them on Sunday 14th Jan, release date was the Tuesday and I received it on Tuesday with no issues. Was £10 cheaper than anywhere else also.
Hi there,

If a MOD does see this thread it would be great to have this resctriction lifted. We have been trading since September and understand in a high risk industry people may be wary with us offering market leading prices.

Trustpilot is an independent review system and we have done a lot more sales than people actually leave reviews for. If you check our facebook and twitter with the way social media works now if we were not a reliable retailer this would have been flagged up by now. If someone from HotUKDeals could get in contact with us so we could further verify our LTD company that would be great as us being banned index's in google and gives people the wrong impression!

We are new...but we have to start somewhere!

Thank you
2game

Hi there, If a MOD does see this thread it would be great to have this … Hi there, If a MOD does see this thread it would be great to have this resctriction lifted. We have been trading since September and understand in a high risk industry people may be wary with us offering market leading prices. Trustpilot is an independent review system and we have done a lot more sales than people actually leave reviews for. If you check our facebook and twitter with the way social media works now if we were not a reliable retailer this would have been flagged up by now. If someone from HotUKDeals could get in contact with us so we could further verify our LTD company that would be great as us being banned index's in google and gives people the wrong impression! We are new...but we have to start somewhere!Thank you

I have "reported" your comment, 2game, so that one of the site staff can review on your behalf.

In the meantime, you may like to make contact directly:

[ hotukdeals.com/con…act ]
fanpages

I have "reported" your comment, 2game, so that one of the site staff can … I have "reported" your comment, 2game, so that one of the site staff can review on your behalf.In the meantime, you may like to make contact directly:[ http://www.hotukdeals.com/contact ]

Thank you - hopefully we can get this sorted out soon!
fanpages

Did you read as far as comment #32?Also see: [ … Did you read as far as comment #32?Also see: [ http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.2game.com ]---Excellent9.1 out of 1058 customer reviewsMost recent review 35 hours ago ---

Seeing as most of them have only done 1 review, they seem fishy. Would avoid 2games.
CouldntThinkOfAUsername

Seeing as most of them have only done 1 review, they seem fishy. Would … Seeing as most of them have only done 1 review, they seem fishy. Would avoid 2games.

These are all people who have logged in via there facebook accounts - (you can see the photo of the person leaving the review)

In addition to this we accept PayPal, Credit and Debit card via PayPal 3D Secure and Google Checkout - if there was anything untoward we wouldn't be able to offer these services.
This is the first thing I saw when researching 2game.com. After various scam checkers and checking Facebook I felt confident yo try them out. I can confirm 2game.com is legit. I got Dead Space 3 Limited Edition £10 chesper than GAME and recieved it before release date. I'd be more worried if people were spamming comments on trust pilot. The only downside is they have limited stock and with such great prices and service they sell out quickly so I'd advise you get your order in fast.
FacelessTHX

This is the first thing I saw when researching 2game.com. After various … This is the first thing I saw when researching 2game.com. After various scam checkers and checking Facebook I felt confident yo try them out. I can confirm 2game.com is legit. I got Dead Space 3 Limited Edition £10 chesper than GAME and recieved it before release date. I'd be more worried if people were spamming comments on trust pilot. The only downside is they have limited stock and with such great prices and service they sell out quickly so I'd advise you get your order in fast.

New account...seems legit...
I recently order my ps4 and 2 ds4 controllers from 2game. My ps4 came poorly packaged, don't blamed that on it not working. My 2 controllers came later but there was no controllers in the bag only one charging dock for 2 controllers was there. I contacted them straight away. It took them a few days to reply with a return address. I sent it back 3 days ago next day delivery. I am still waiting on a reply to tell me when they have been dispatched. The customer service guy Steve is checky. He complained about writing a 200 word reply to me. I would never use this company again. Use at your own risk.
Hi mcmurray, how was the situation solved?
I am sure the support from 2game will solve your situation, if they take time to answer is because they are busy but they will answer you for sure.
Good luck.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions