Are AIO bots legit?

Found 22nd Dec 2015
I want to cop two pairs of the new "Oxford Tan" yeezys which release on the 29th and I want to use an AIO not, as when I tried to get a pair of 750 yeezys on the 19th I wasn't able to because these bot users get them all.

I just wanted to ask are these AnotherNikebot and other AIO bots legit?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

Just try it. I doubt they care they just want to get them sold.

The less people that want them who get them the more mania it whips up!

Original Poster

You still never answered my question

Original Poster

I asked if these "add to cart" bots that I see on the internet are legit

nothing illegal about it, they might dont like it and cancel order / warning / threat to ban you but i doubt you will have to spend night in lockup

Original Poster

iibdii

nothing illegal about it, they might dont like it and cancel order / … nothing illegal about it, they might dont like it and cancel order / warning / threat to ban you but i doubt you will have to spend night in lockup

​So are they a legit way of purchasing shoes?

do people really use software bots to buy trainers?

Original Poster

Yes, because when going on the internet itself it can be really slow due to all users going to purchase at the same time. As well as that, due to it being slow, its like your "dream" of getting these trainers slowly breaks down in front of you whilst you can't do anything but wait, until it checks out or until it says Out of stock.

Original Poster

aaran7

do people really use software bots to buy trainers?

​​​Yes, because when going on the internet itself it can be really slow due to all users going to purchase at the same time. As well as that, due to it being slow, its like your "dream" of getting these trainers slowly breaks down in front of you whilst you can't do anything but wait, until it checks out or until it says Out of stock.

did you cop?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions