Groups

Are all Morrisons sandwiches always so sweet?

I usually buy my lunch sandwiches from Sainsburys or Boots, I tried some from Morrisons for the first time today and they were so so sweet. One was Ploughmans Cheese the other Chicken Tikka. The chutney in Ploughman was by far the sweetest I have ever had in my life and even the Tikka had a surprisingly high sugary taste.

8 Comments

Never tried the Morrisons ones but Asda do a lovely one in tiger bread baguette with ham cheese and mayo.

Fic

Never tried the Morrisons ones but Asda do a lovely one in tiger bread … Never tried the Morrisons ones but Asda do a lovely one in tiger bread baguette with ham cheese and mayo.

I'll second that!!

I cant eat "normal" bread now, but going back 5 years, Morrisons bread always seemed to have a very high fat and sugar content compared to other brands/supermarkets.

I can't stand any pre-packed factory produced sandwiches. Make your own, it only takes a few minutes, better quality and much cheaper.

My favourite is sainsburys out of the supermarkets. I didnt like boots as much but they are ok. Morrisons definately inferior to both, even the expensive ones. I find m&s ones the nicest.

I like greggs on and off.

The new York deli at Aldi is well worth the money, best sandwich I've had from a supermarket.

BLT also strangely sweet in Morrisons.

blast71

The new York deli at Aldi is well worth the money, best sandwich I've had … The new York deli at Aldi is well worth the money, best sandwich I've had from a supermarket.

​+1 very nice sandwich, some of the wraps and ready made salads are good from Aldi too as long as you get them fairly fresh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions