Groups

Are all Pizza Delivery Motorcyclist Learner drivers (L)

As far as I can remember, I dont remember seeing any delivery driver without the red L sign, Does the sign have any other meaning apart from Learner?

10 Comments

It might stand for LOOK OUT !

I think all of them have learner on because they're not assigned certain bikes. So someone who hasn't passed doesn't need to keep putting the L plates on.

Means "Late".....Where's my pizza dude!

The 'L' actually stands for Lunatic
    http://www.all99.com/stores/babies_kids/images/PizzaDelivery264503-L.jpg

Loser?

you have to have it until you pass your cbt. you can drive a moped under like 50cc or something on some smaller license.

matt3454;2177149

you have to have it until you pass your cbt. you can drive a moped under … you have to have it until you pass your cbt. you can drive a moped under like 50cc or something on some smaller license.

even when u pass your cbt you have to keep a L plate on can only lose it if pass proper bike test

most pizza delivery guys are teenagers on cbt's hence they have to use a L plate :thumbsup:

[SIZE="3"]how about this for pizza delivery?[/SIZE]
    http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj176/kipper1105/Limo.jpg

Banned

snowtiger;2177059

The 'L' actually stands for Lunatic

awwwwww

dcx_badass;2177184

No, you have to pass your CBT to be able to ride on the road, and then … No, you have to pass your CBT to be able to ride on the road, and then you have to do your full test to be able to remove the L plates and get a bike bigger than a 125.. At least on proper motor bikes thats the case.

exactly, all 16 year olds are stuck on 50cc's till 17, then they can get a 125, (has to be less than 33hp though (some cough, messed around with ones do a little more, cough cough..) but after that the only way to get a bigger or better bike and be allowed on a motorway is to pass your full test, young ones are still restricted to the 33hp for a year i think, but if you are old enough you can do an unrestricted test on a bigger bike..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions