Are all the apples items from Argos from apple or Argos?

Dumb question are all the apple products at argos sent via Argos or Apple directly if I order online? Does anyone know? appreciate the help
also does anyone know what carrier they use to delivery expensive goods? Is it UPS?

5 Comments

when I ordered online it was delivered a couple of hours later by an Argos van. this was a year ago.

I'm not sure about apple products specifically but I've seen people being delivered fridges and sofas etc via Argos trucks, not sure about a computer or electronic devices but I would presume they would use their own Argos delivery service.

I have worked at Argos, they send apple products via their own Argos delivery service.

Original Poster

ryan_boro_2006

I have worked at Argos, they send apple products via their own Argos … I have worked at Argos, they send apple products via their own Argos delivery service.

may i ask do they have cameras in the warehouse? ive heard scary stories that people steal iphones when somone order online

I have worked in Argos and they do have cameras in the stockrooms and staff get searched on leaving their shift.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup36
    2. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue58
    3. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions33
    4. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra57

See more discussions