Are all the girls in your local Hollister incredibly hot?! Is this an actual criteria? :)

38 Comments
I dunno?

take some photo's and lets decide for ourselves!
Yeah..... As the manager of any place - you would rather look at a pretty face than a stinker...
arcangel111

I dunno?take some photo's and lets decide for ourselves!

​< randomly walking up to girls in Hollister to take pictures...
I normally avoid these trendy places but I found myself in Hollister today and the thought crossed my mind that these girls are way too hot to be a coincidence... Ummm
When they opened the store in Southampton I remember them holding interviews at the shopping centre but it was more like model auditions!
They have one near me, might have to take a trip and look for myself
Is there one in Manchester?
In Trafford centre Deeks

Comment

deeky

Is there one in Manchester?

Dirty git X
SamSungTab

Model scout (_;)
Deeky .. you do know they're shut right now yes??

haha X)
arcangel111

Deeky .. you do know they're shut right now yes??haha X)

that won't stop him. He will be there with his flask and blanket waiting till they open like on Black Friday
Trafford deeky
looks like Deeky just got back from Trafford.. bet the security guards kicked him out
arcangel111

looks like Deeky just got back from Trafford.. bet the security guards … looks like Deeky just got back from Trafford.. bet the security guards kicked him out

Or he tunnelled his way in He knows all about tunnels X)
summerof76

Or he tunnelled his way in He knows all about tunnels X)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/tnnl.gif

Oh yeah
There's isn't a Hollister store near us, but I know what you mean OP about certain places only employing attractivepeople . All the guys who work at my local gym are hot too.
I could work at a gym ... (_;)

at the coffee counter probably though ..
You couldn't tell. It's almost dark in Hollister here. I'm sure they do it so you can't see the price of anything before you buy it.
arcangel111

I could work at a gym ... (_;)at the coffee counter probably though ..

Better than me, I'd probably be in the boiler room.
Didn't Hollister get into trouble a few years ago for their employment policy. Something about you must be good looking and with no disabilities. Pretty sure it came to light when a Girl with one arm tried to get a job

Link

Edited by: "Oneday77" 13th Jan 2016
arcangel111

I could work at a gym ... (_;)at the coffee counter probably though ..

X) Oh good, you could give me a discount.
moneysavingkitten

You couldn't tell. It's almost dark in Hollister here. I'm sure they do … You couldn't tell. It's almost dark in Hollister here. I'm sure they do it so you can't see the price of anything before you buy it.

Same with our local superdry store. I read somewhere it's something to do with low lighting making the clothes look more appealing/flattering when trying them on. (_;)
Edited by: "A1512" 13th Jan 2016
Aiden1512

Same with our local superdry store. I read somewhere it's something to do … Same with our local superdry store. I read somewhere it's something to do with low lighting making the clothes look more appealing/flattering when trying them on. (_;)

Sounds about right! Would explain why most people look awful in both.
moneysavingkitten

Yep, not only that, but subtle lighting also makes the mannequins and staff look better too, which explains the hot girls. X)
Never been in the shop ever, along with many other shops I've never bothered to go in.
I noticed in department stores for sure,especially on cosmetic and fragrance counters.
Oneday77

Didn't Hollister get into trouble a few years ago for their employment … Didn't Hollister get into trouble a few years ago for their employment policy. Something about you must be good looking and with no disabilities. Pretty sure it came to light when a Girl with one arm tried to get a jobLink

Was it cos she was sucking a lolly and couldn't give a toss?
Edited by: "sowotsdis" 14th Jan 2016
moneysavingkitten

Bet that place is a shoplifters paradise with it being so dark inside X)
summerof76

Bet that place is a shoplifters paradise with it being so dark inside X)

Yeah it would be! It's a lot like a tacky night club inside, but the floor isn't sticky. Kind of piles of clothes in places too, like Primark, if I recall. It's so classy.
Over The Knee

Hollister is owned by Abercrombie & Fitch, who traditionally - and … Hollister is owned by Abercrombie & Fitch, who traditionally - and controversially - have actively hired staff who are good-looking / hot / sexy / models. A&F say that they have recently changed this practice but somehow I doubt it.An interesting older article from Abercrombie & Fitch's Wikipedia page (References - Note 27):Employees: 'Hierarchy of hotness' rules at Abercrombie & Fitch (The Dallas Morning News, 27 August 2008)

This explains a lot! To be fair, their staff we a lot more friendly and helpful that the Superdry staff who were, frankly, terrible.
deleted265520
They need to turn the lights on in Hollister..
SamSungTab

Just the face will do thank you very much!

http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-vector-hidden-spy-camera-under-woman-skirt-vector-illustration-253617790.jpg
Does it mean that if you don't have a branch of Hollister near by - there are not enough hot girls in the area?
ei8hty5ive

I normally avoid these trendy places but I found myself in Hollister … I normally avoid these trendy places but I found myself in Hollister today and the thought crossed my mind that these girls are way too hot to be a coincidence... Ummm

They're hired for their looks, a mate of mine used to work there and they had him down as a model in his contract.

They fired him when he put a bit of weight on.
dtovey89

They need to turn the lights on in Hollister..

And off in the apple store which is so bright I get lens flare...

There must be a happy medium...
deleted265520
Flodd

And off in the apple store which is so bright I get lens flare...There … And off in the apple store which is so bright I get lens flare...There must be a happy medium...

Luckily I avoid both.
Flodd

And off in the apple store which is so bright I get lens flare...There … And off in the apple store which is so bright I get lens flare...There must be a happy medium...

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01770/meg_1770197a.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants