Groups

are all the ps4 + FIFA 17 bundles over now?

Been to local smyths and Asda but none there

11 Comments

I think they're mainly online now mate. Try Smyths and shopto.

nearly

Looks like everything gone

Original Poster

Loads of greedy people selling those £150 on local selling site for £250

They are all over ebay, I have a PS4 so did not get one but it does seem a shame that they are bought in bulk by some and then sold on for profit.

Any websites that are in stock? missed out on them are really looking to get one

Myself and few others bought one about two hours ago from Tesco online. I just kept going back to site and trying and eventually it went through.

tanyamugford

Myself and few others bought one about two hours ago from Tesco online. I … Myself and few others bought one about two hours ago from Tesco online. I just kept going back to site and trying and eventually it went through.

I'll give it a go, thanks!

They're still up, the case is whether or not there's any stock.
    I have been running around my city and phoning up places like crazy since yesterday morning 8am and only just got one today after very luckily being told Smyth's was getting more stock. Was a queue of about 30 people. Unfortunately there's nothing you can really do but keep trying and hoping. Especially when there's people that manage to buy 5.

SeraphXii

They're still up, the case is whether or not there's any stock.I have … They're still up, the case is whether or not there's any stock.I have been running around my city and phoning up places like crazy since yesterday morning 8am and only just got one today after very luckily being told Smyth's was getting more stock. Was a queue of about 30 people. Unfortunately there's nothing you can really do but keep trying and hoping. Especially when there's people that manage to buy 5.

Is that a nationwide smyths re-stock for tomorrow? Mine are still unsure if tehy will be given any tomorrow

smyths not restocking at all. dont vother with them. called today.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions