Are all the valentines stuff at asda/tescos reduced yet x

Found 15th Feb 2011
Well x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Stocking up for next year?

Morrisons and Tesco are both half price.

What is the point the spirit of Valentines is gone. Got to wait another 365 days.
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 15th Feb 2011

PraxxtorCruel

What is the point the spirit of Valentine's is gone. Got to wait another … What is the point the spirit of Valentine's is gone. Got to wait another 365 days.

The only spirit of valentines is someones relationship dying because they got the WRONG gift

lol lame

PraxxtorCruel

What is the point the spirit of Valentine's is gone. Got to wait another … What is the point the spirit of Valentine's is gone. Got to wait another 365 days.

What if your other half is away on business or something and you won't be celebrating till later in the week?

Original Poster

Lmao I'm having my valentines day this weekend as I spent yesterday in a and e with my poor boyfriend lol so if there cheaper I can buy him more lol x

Also I cudnt get anything from my dad to my mum so I can get them today x

nikkib123

What if your other half is away on business or something and you won't be … What if your other half is away on business or something and you won't be celebrating till later in the week?

I wish they'd just scrap the damn thing.
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 15th Feb 2011

PraxxtorCruel

If you are still going to celebrate it, that's kinda sad lol.

You old romantic you!

Asda were selling their roses dirt cheap this morning - they also had boxes of chocs & smellies and the usual teddies.

nikkib123

You old romantic you!

Bloody hell you sure quote quick, don't ya nikkib.

PraxxtorCruel

Bloody hell you sure quote quick, don't ya nikkib.

No flies on me!

what is the spirit of valentines!
ok for the kids , for grown ups it's just a pain as your present is never good enough.....valentines got cancelled a few years ago for me!, got some half price bunces of flowers at asda today though!. Roses were 1/4 price but they were a bit naff

Banned

xbecky07x

Lmao I'm having my valentines day this weekend as I spent yesterday in a … Lmao I'm having my valentines day this weekend as I spent yesterday in a and e with my poor boyfriend lol so if there cheaper I can buy him more lol x Also I cudnt get anything from my dad to my mum so I can get them today x

I am hoping to pick up some bargains too.

I like your way of thinking becky x x

just back from tesco and only cut price flowers were 2 doz wilting red roses £100 down to £50
Post a comment
@
    Text