Groups

are any of you with park christmas savings?

was just wondering what the christmas meat packs are like have any of you had them before?

8 Comments

as with most hampers they are probably not value for money, why dont you put money on a savings card at your supermarket or most local butchers will have some sort of christmas savings club

i dunno if i would go with any hamper companies, with the credit crunch these days,

the wife does vouchers with ]variety it is safe and ideal if you can not save, you can get high street vouchers or individual store vouchers

ding;4978557

the wife does vouchers with ]variety it is safe and ideal if you can not … the wife does vouchers with ]variety it is safe and ideal if you can not save, you can get high street vouchers or individual store vouchers

The only problem with high street vouchers etc these days, is that you don't know which of the stores will still be trading by the time Christmas gets here !!

midlandscomics;4978569

The only problem with high street vouchers etc these days, is that you … The only problem with high street vouchers etc these days, is that you don't know which of the stores will still be trading by the time Christmas gets here !!

true, never thought of that

Get one of those saving jars that you have to smash to open a then stick a few quid a week in it till you're ready to get your christmas shop.
    Much better than investing in a company that you end up paying over the odds to or who may go bust before christmas

My xmas present shopping is done & wrapped
    For food /booze and luxuries (treats) i save £3.00 a week in a money box , started the end of December 08 for Xmas 09
    I know i wont get interest but it will cover everything we need and £3 a week isnt missed

Im very good and wont touch it until Xmas

After Farepak went bust a few years back,a lot of people have been put off.
    I wouldn't bother at all,say you to buy a food hamper,you pay £100 for a hamper,and you can get the same food for way less at Tesco etc.Put by the cash other ways to save for Xmas 2009.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Note 81015
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4602152
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)512
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1435

See more discussions