Found 15th Jan 2009
Just noticed on bitterwallet Argos's takings are down.
Have a suite on backorder from them, think it will be ok ???

bitterwallet.com/dea…251

42 Comments

Can't see it myself, but you never can tell!

Argos will never go down they have a track record and have consistently over years have pushed out profit even the times doom and gloom

I think all companies will be finding it hard - but hopefully it will be okay.

If they were to take of their P&P they might find their sales go up a bit!!

I imagine that bitterwally will be pleased that they've actually had a visitor today. After reading it once, I assumed that it was written by the under 15s from Misc and would treat any "news" it produces accordingly.

If you're really concerned, why not cancel your order and ask Argos for a refund? :whistling:

argos is recession-proof, chavs live off the state and will always want elizabeth duke jewellrey, especially those big daft gold clowns!

Their annual forecast states that they still expect to make a multimillion profit this year despite reduced sales - so I guess they'll be around for quite a while yet.

MinstrelMan;4077450

argos is recession-proof, chavs live off the state and will always want … argos is recession-proof, chavs live off the state and will always want elizabeth duke jewellrey, especially those big daft gold clowns!

i like the clowns and the ragdolls and i am no chav so please dont tar everyones likes and dislikes with the same brush thanks

linw;4077916

i like the clowns and the ragdolls and i am no chav so please dont tar … i like the clowns and the ragdolls and i am no chav so please dont tar everyones likes and dislikes with the same brush thanks

Thats terrible deductive logic. I never said that ONLY chavs like them.

ALL chavs want them and ONLY chavs want them are are two seperate and distinctly different statements, even HUKD grammer police will back that one up. :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;4077987

Thats terrible deductive logic. I never said that ONLY chavs like … Thats terrible deductive logic. I never said that ONLY chavs like them.ALL chavs want them and ONLY chavs want them are are two seperate and distinctly different statements, even HUKD grammer police will back that one up. :thumbsup:

:-D

jellybaby22;4078019

no sir...you are wrong...Im a chav......and I dont like those clowns … no sir...you are wrong...Im a chav......and I dont like those clowns ...:lol:o dear your theory fails:-D

No, I'm not wrong either you are not chav or you lie/subconciously do like the clowns

disclaimer, my theory applies to english chavs only

MinstrelMan;4078056

No, I'm not wrong either you are not chav or you lie/subconciously do … No, I'm not wrong either you are not chav or you lie/subconciously do like the clownsdisclaimer, my theory applies to english chavs only

true jellybaby would in actual fact be a ned not the english/irish equivalent namely a chav.

Bitter Wallet? Not sure I would believe anything on there - its like the Sunday Sport equivalent of consumer websites - but thats just my opinion....

ants97;4078114

true jellybaby would in actual fact be a ned not the english/irish … true jellybaby would in actual fact be a ned not the english/irish equivalent namely a chav.

urr excuse me lets not exclude nations!!! Wales have chavs too!!!! There head quarters for North Wales is Rhyl!! :thumbsup:

Ive heard a few people say Argos is treading water in teh financial stakes thought it was people just gossipin tbh maybe they are putting too many curbic zirconias(sp) in their dolly necklaces :-D

gari189;4078152

Bitter Wallet? Not sure I would believe anything on there - its like the … Bitter Wallet? Not sure I would believe anything on there - its like the Sunday Sport equivalent of consumer websites - but thats just my opinion....

are you sure?? I didnt see any topless girls or numbers for sex hotlines! (im just thinkin your comment may get some hukd members excited over nothing! )

jellybaby22;4078166

:shock: Im no a ned..ya cheeky ******:p

lol I know but I would like to point out one of your trackie bottoms has come loose from your sport socks best remember to tuck it back in when you head down to argos.:w00t:

There building a new Argos Extra in Leeds so methink's there be ok.

foxymissroxy;4078183

urr excuse me lets not exclude nations!!! Wales have chavs too!!!! There … urr excuse me lets not exclude nations!!! Wales have chavs too!!!! There head quarters for North Wales is Rhyl!! :thumbsup:Ive heard a few people say Argos is treading water in teh financial stakes thought it was people just gossipin tbh maybe they are putting too many curbic zirconias(sp) in their dolly necklaces :-D

Do they? I thought everyone one from wales was either a singer, a rugby player or a miner. Nice to know western culture has finally hit the valleys.;-)

foxymissroxy;4078203

are you sure?? I didnt see any topless girls or numbers for sex hotlines! … are you sure?? I didnt see any topless girls or numbers for sex hotlines! (im just thinkin your comment may get some hukd members excited over nothing! )

I just read the sport for the articles :oops:

ants97;4078243

Do they? I thought everyone one from wales was either a singer, a rugby … Do they? I thought everyone one from wales was either a singer, a rugby player or a miner. Nice to know western culture has finally hit the valleys.;-)

ohhhh i hate to burst your bubble im a freeking awful singer and my mining skills arnt all that, i like a bit of a tackle tho ;-)

ps i dont live in the valleys wales isnt a huge vally with all the people dumped down the bottom you know!! pah bleedin boozy english blokes and their stereotypes :w00t:

Becksdawe;4078214

There building a new Argos Extra in Leeds so methink's there be ok.

Leeds being focal point of the universe rubbishes these rumors entirly....... lets all go buy argos sofas! :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;4077987

Thats terrible deductive logic. I never said that ONLY chavs like … Thats terrible deductive logic. I never said that ONLY chavs like them.ALL chavs want them and ONLY chavs want them are are two seperate and distinctly different statements, even HUKD [COLOR="Red"]grammer[/COLOR] police will back that one up. :thumbsup:

Oh dear :oops:

I'm amazed that Argos wasn't shut down years ago.

Imagine how much profit they lose on those little blue pens that get continually stolen.

jellybaby22;4078296

:shock: it has articles??

you need to look under the bewbies there writing there!! :thumbsup:

harry127;4078306

Oh dear :oops:

I is in wiv da grammer dibble, but notz da spellin 1's :thumbsup:

robtallica;4078311

I'm amazed that Argos wasn't shut down years ago.Imagine how much profit … I'm amazed that Argos wasn't shut down years ago.Imagine how much profit they lose on those little blue pens that get continually stolen.

those pens got me through school...... technically I was sponsored to go to school it makes me sound so posh when I tell that story in yate's wine lodge ;-)

foxymissroxy;4078290

ohhhh i hate to burst your bubble im a freeking awful singer and my … ohhhh i hate to burst your bubble im a freeking awful singer and my mining skills arnt all that, i like a bit of a tackle tho ;-) ps i dont live in the valleys wales isnt a huge vally with all the prople dumped down the bottom you know!! pah bleedin boozy english blokes and their stereotypes :w00t:

lol I'm reporting you for a nasty racial slur. I am a boozy Scottish bloke and my stereotypes, how dare you insult everything my forefathers faught for then greedily gave up for a new patio. Never again darken my path with your acid tongue. :thumbsup:

robtallica;4078311

I'm amazed that Argos wasn't shut down years ago.Imagine how much profit … I'm amazed that Argos wasn't shut down years ago.Imagine how much profit they lose on those little blue pens that get continually stolen.

my local store has stoped giving out the printed forms you just get a scrap of paper now!! still free pens tho pheewwwwww lucky i got them and barclays else id only have pencil crayons to write important letters with :oops:

foxymissroxy;4078388

my local store has stoped giving out the printed forms you just get a … my local store has stoped giving out the printed forms you just get a scrap of paper now!! still free pens tho pheewwwwww lucky i got them and barclays else id only have pencil crayons to write important letters with :oops:

In all honesty I think Argos is a bit like Woolies was - a mess with many items uncompetitively priced.

Only really any good if you know exactly what you want and you can get it at a good price( e.g.which you maybe saw on here and got reserved for instance)

robtallica;4078444

In all honesty I think Argos is a bit like Woolies was - a mess with many … In all honesty I think Argos is a bit like Woolies was - a mess with many items uncompetitively priced.Only really any good if you know exactly what you want and you can get it at a good price( e.g.which you maybe saw on here and got reserved for instance)

you would think the vouchers keep em good tho i hate that guarenteed i always gets stuck behind the person who wants to pay for a telly in £5 high street vouchers :x

tho thinkin about it didnt wollies take them, our town is dead with no wollies!! but it was pretty much the only shop in the town!!

foxymissroxy;4078599

you would think the vouchers keep em good tho i hate that guarenteed i … you would think the vouchers keep em good tho i hate that guarenteed i always gets stuck behind the person who wants to pay for a telly in £5 high street vouchers :xtho thinkin about it didnt wollies take them, our town is dead with no wollies!! but it was pretty much the only shop in the town!!

Sometimes... when I read what you write on here... my brain hurts after reading :-D

robtallica;4078702

Sometimes... when I read what you write on here... my brain hurts after … Sometimes... when I read what you write on here... my brain hurts after reading :-D

awww thanks hun!! i gots a degree too!! luckily not in english ha ha ha i never re-read what i write so sometimes well lots of times its waffle

i know you love me just the way i am tho

foxymissroxy;4078765

awww thanks hun!! i gots a degree too!! luckily not in english ha ha ha i … awww thanks hun!! i gots a degree too!! luckily not in english ha ha ha i never re-read what i write so sometimes well lots of times its waffle :pi know you love me just the way i am tho

lmao! your such a softy at heart aren't you. Get a grip woman!

robtallica;4078815

lmao! your such a softy at heart aren't you. Get a grip woman!

SHHHHH dont tell everyone it'll ruin my hard knock image!!

foxymissroxy;4078876

SHHHHH dont tell everyone it'll ruin my hard knock image!!

Your just doing what most women do around me - go all soft like putty in my hands :-D

robtallica;4078931

Your just doing what most women do around me - go all soft like putty in … Your just doing what most women do around me - go all soft like putty in my hands :-D

really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Pm me some pics for approval ;-)

foxymissroxy;4078970

really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Pm me some pics for … really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Pm me some pics for approval ;-)

What a cheek, how rude of you to ask me that. :x

robtallica;4078992

What a cheek, how rude of you to ask me that. :x

looooooooooolalot ok then whatever you say!! . . . . .why is my pm box bulging then :whistling:

foxymissroxy;4079147

looooooooooolalot ok then whatever you say!! . . . . .why is my pm box … looooooooooolalot ok then whatever you say!! . . . . .why is my pm box bulging then :whistling:

Oh you naughty fibber! :w00t:

robtallica;4079235

Oh you naughty fibber! :w00t:

dont spread lies about me you will tar my name!! the shower pic is ma fave
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions