Are Asda charging more for deliveries now ?

Posted 13th Apr
Don't often get a delivery at Asda but went on after midnight looking for a Thurs/Fri delivery and was shocked to see the following
Monday between 9-11 and 10-12 am. for £5

3440638.jpgDidn't remember them charging that high and the higher prices used to be for premium spots ie Saturday.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Just be happy that you have a slot! £5 to get things delivered is a hot deal in itself right now!
11 Comments
Usually reactive pricing
They all do it. If a time alot is more in demand the price goes up. We usually pick the cheapest rather than the best time for us.
I managed to secure an asda delivery last night for next week but I managed to get an afternoon slot for £3.50 which is standard but was confused to why if it was a morning slot it was £5...didn’t make sense(confused)
How lucky to have a slot
Was thinking the same thing. I finally found one at Morrisons, 3rd May between 10pm-11pm. No good. I guess i'm going to have to take numerous trips during the week again. Defeats the purpose of the lockdown but has to be done (I don't have transport).

Edit: and now that slot has gone.
Edited by: "Frankie77" 13th Apr
Just be happy that you have a slot! £5 to get things delivered is a hot deal in itself right now!
They could double the price of that delivery at the min and easily sell it, it’s really tough to find a slot and people are desperate and scared
Weekend always charges more for delivery
dorey6913/04/2020 12:40

Weekend always charges more for delivery

When did they start classing Monday as the weekend
Yh i noticed some deliveries £7-8
It’s free for me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions