are buymobiles.net phones brand new?

Found 5th May 2015
Community Updates
AskiPhonePhones
10 Comments
We have had a few phones from them over the years...all brand new.

I don't know if they do refurbished phones themselves..
but often have noticed that refurbished handsets are sold just about everywhere but would be shown as refurbished on the phone choice itself.
my last phone was with them and it was brand new and with my choice of free Tec gift
same here brand new with choice of free gift
beware of these cowboys it seems if u pay it off before end of term they get debt collectors on ya terrible company stay away
hiphophustler

beware of these cowboys it seems if u pay it off before end of term they … beware of these cowboys it seems if u pay it off before end of term they get debt collectors on ya terrible company stay away

if something is paid off what debt is there to collect?
hiphophustler

beware of these cowboys it seems if u pay it off before end of term they … beware of these cowboys it seems if u pay it off before end of term they get debt collectors on ya terrible company stay away

I have used these for the last 3 contracts I have had, and paid one of early and just about to pay another off early, never had a problem.

Also what debt was they after? As you pay the money to them for the upfront cost of phone (if any) then the contract monthly cost is through your network provider? Like now I got the note 4, and paying to EE nothing to do with buymobile right?

Edited by: "quadkon" 7th May 2015
Anyways yes the phones are brand new
apparently according to there terms and conditions if u pay a phone off early they don't get there commission so they chase you for price of handset bloody con I paid the contract off over a year and half ago and chasing me now total screw job company good if u stay with them the whole 24months not good if u pay off anytime in between saying everything contract is a airtime and phone part disgusting really is
hiphophustler

apparently according to there terms and conditions if u pay a phone off … apparently according to there terms and conditions if u pay a phone off early they don't get there commission so they chase you for price of handset bloody con I paid the contract off over a year and half ago and chasing me now total screw job company good if u stay with them the whole 24months not good if u pay off anytime in between saying everything contract is a airtime and phone part disgusting really is

I know its not good, but unfortunately its in their terms and conditions, and quite a few people have been caught out like yourself. :-(
terrible company total joke
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants