Are cats affected by wasp/bee wtings?

7 replies
Found 19th Apr 2010
Our cats are always trying to catch and eat wasps and bees, not sure why...

Surely they get stung, and it hurts them?!?!

So why do it more?

Mental!

Cheers
James

7 Comments

dcx_badass;8400379

Our Rabbit had one hanging from under it, a bee nearly an inch long, I … Our Rabbit had one hanging from under it, a bee nearly an inch long, I thought ti was his paw, but then he stopped and licked it, then hopped off and it was on the floor barely moving and then died, so it definately stung him, but he didn't seem bothered at all.

LOL Had to read that twice before I realised it was the bee that died and not your rabbit!

kaks26;8400411

LOL Had to read that twice before I realised it was the bee that died and … LOL Had to read that twice before I realised it was the bee that died and not your rabbit!

I will admit I had to triple take on that too lol

my dog catches them all the time. plays with them a while then eats em. he surely been stung, but never complains.

Don't know about ickle cats, but I swell up like a hot air balloon >.

I was wondering this teother day as my kitten was batting one around the garden like a tennis pro! lol

don't know about cats but my previous dog once got stung and was in a little pain, but was fine after i got the stinger out

kaks26;8400411

LOL Had to read that twice before I realised it was the bee that died … LOL Had to read that twice before I realised it was the bee that died and not your rabbit!

+1 Lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. UBER can be a waste of money1019
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1216
    3. *****Free Ultraviolet Movie Codes*****28161
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983231

See more discussions