Are cheap Mi AirDots deals from China on here FAKEs?

Posted 2nd Feb
I got a pair from a deal here around black Friday, yes, because of it's cheap, and didn't read too much about it.
Then more folks talking about it with some good reviews, which I can't find any other than cheap.
Mine has no where near the Mi advertised spec, and one button broke pretty quick. I thought it's just a Chinese knock off, then I saw this video comparing fake and real Mi AirDots.

youtube.com/wat…7Gg

So, questions arise... does anyone know the fakes here? and maybe having same issues with me?

Issues: (Android phone)
1. can't control volume when connect, always MAX.
2. phone lose volume control, volume up and down will not effect air dots after using media player or alarm etc. Restart music playing required.
3. 2.5 hours per use, case only charge once, and can't charge to full, 2nd charge about 2 hours.
4. disconnect/lag often... etc
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad

Groups

6 Comments
They are probably fake. I decided against the AirDots i looked for ages as there are fakes everywhere and was very hard to tell which was genuine. Decided to order the Tronsmart Onyx Neo for £15.75 awaiting delivery, reviews says they are much better than the Genuine Mi AirDots, so worth checking out.
Sandy101202/02/2020 14:31

They are probably fake. I decided against the AirDots i looked for ages as …They are probably fake. I decided against the AirDots i looked for ages as there are fakes everywhere and was very hard to tell which was genuine. Decided to order the Tronsmart Onyx Neo for £15.75 awaiting delivery, reviews says they are much better than the Genuine Mi AirDots, so worth checking out.

I bought a pair of fake Tronsmart Onyx Neo. Much better than the fake Airdots.
True story.
A6S have been on here and are like fake Mi Dots

Sounds like yours.
AndyRoyd02/02/2020 22:52

I bought a pair of fake Tronsmart Onyx Neo. Much better than the fake …I bought a pair of fake Tronsmart Onyx Neo. Much better than the fake Airdots. True story.

The Neo's have only just been released, there are no indications on any forums that fake Onyx Neo's exist
Please provide more details, where did you purchase from, whats the difference between them?
Sandy101203/02/2020 09:33

The Neo's have only just been released, there are no indications on any …The Neo's have only just been released, there are no indications on any forums that fake Onyx Neo's existPlease provide more details, where did you purchase from, whats the difference between them?

In that case mine are obviously fake fakes.
AndyRoyd03/02/2020 10:23

In that case mine are obviously fake fakes.

yep like the fake news
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants