Are cheapest electrical on eBay legit?

Posted 18th Dec 2021
Looking at airpod pros from them. Weary of fakes though. Any experience?
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    felicity.logan
    I purchased a refurbished Samsung A50 in November 2021, so it is only 9 months old. The screen has failed, with two lines appearing, but I thought that's where the 1 year warranty would help. But apparently not - I returned the phone, they inspected it and said there is a crack in the camera - not the screen which is obviously faulty and so therefore the warranty is invalidated. They will not do anything to rectify the situation. Beware. I would not buy from them again.
    thesmellyone
    Cheapest electrical are outstanding. I got a iPhone se 2020 from them. As described and spotless. 100% battery as well. If I need another iPhone outright I would buy from them again without hesitation

Btw it’s cheapest_electrical with 99.6% feedback (edited)
    Mary_Mary
    Haircut_10018/12/2021 13:44

Cheapest Electrical are extremely legit. Best thing to do though is just …Cheapest Electrical are extremely legit. Best thing to do though is just go to their seller page on eBay and read through their feedback and see for yourself what rating people have given them.OP means buying from the eBay seller Cheapest_Electrical, they don’t mean buying the cheapest electricals on eBay.

This is a DOH' moment!
    Mary_Mary
    Depends on who you're buying from. I brought a reconditioned shark (thanks HDUK community!) And no problems. But I got it from the shark outlet site.

I'm always a bit weary about buying from non reputable sellers but there are genuine people out there. So go by the logic if its too good to be true, it generally is (a fake!)
    Haircut_100
    Cheapest Electrical are extremely legit. Best thing to do though is just go to their seller page on eBay and read through their feedback and see for yourself what rating people have given them.

Mary_Mary18/12/2021 11:54

Depends on who you're buying from. I brought a reconditioned shark (thanks …Depends on who you're buying from. I brought a reconditioned shark (thanks HDUK community!) And no problems. But I got it from the shark outlet site.I'm always a bit weary about buying from non reputable sellers but there are genuine people out there. So go by the logic if its too good to be true, it generally is (a fake!)

OP means buying from the eBay seller Cheapest_Electrical, they don’t mean buying the cheapest electricals on eBay. (edited)
    airbus330
    Bought a 2nd user Iphone SE 2020 couple of weeks back. Immaculate condition. No issues with them. I think they've been recommended on here several times.
    Bobster-cyw
    I’ve just bought an IPhone XR from there after recommendations on this page and it looks brand new. It was delivered in a couple of days and no issues. I would definately use again
    chrb
    Excellent company I have purchased 2 iphones from them
    AL1S0N
    Bought 2 iPhones, both excellent with apple warranty
    gravy_davey
    Bought 3 iPhones from them over the years. Open but never used and they were.
    mayzi
    I've bought 3 phones from them. Never had an issue
    mrclint
    Bought a Nintendo switch Mario kart 8 bundle  from here. Mario kart was missing. Emails response automated only. Terrible company 
    mrclint
    They have 1.5 stars on trustpilot. Nuff said
    kriskas
    I was researching the company, and saw this on trustpilot. But - it seems to be 'cheap electricals', not 'cheapest electricals'..
    Still seeing if the latter is reputable.
    Professor_Chaos
    cheapest_electrical are just Tesco outlet under a different name. The grade A and B condition iphones they sell at least are 14 day returns from Tesco Mobile. Bought an iPhone 14 and an iphone 11 pro max off them over the years. Both 100% battery, and had close to 12 month apple warranty remaining

If I decide to buy another refurb phone this is the only company I'd consider buying off without hesitation.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants