Groups

Are chopper bikes difficult to ride?

Hi all. Have found a gorgeous chopper-style bike I want to buy my daughter but am worried it will be too hard to ride?

Once I have put it together and she has tried it it will be too late to return it LOL!

Anyone?

Thanks

11 Comments

You got any pics?

The girls dont find MY chopper hard to "ride"...

hur hur hur

Is there no chance you could take her to a Halfords or a Bike store etc for her to try it out 1st ?

Then you could still order from the cheapest source etc...

Obviously if it's a surprise this won't work lol, but worth a try

maxmix

choppers are cool fullstop

grex9101;5098903

The girls dont find MY chopper hard to "ride"...hur hur hur

:lol:

take her to a store honey and see if she can try one out... she may not like the look or feel of it and you know how easily put off kiddies are x x

grex9101;5098903

shes talking about her little girl...

How old is your daughter and what bike is it? I bought my 11 year old a Schwinn Stingray and she soon got the hang of it. But as it only has 1 gear and is quite heavy it is only good for short journeys.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone - the bike was finishing on eBay at 7am this morning so didn't get to bid on it as I thought that nobody was answering me.

Missed it now but no worries, wouldn't have bought it unless I was confident she would be okay on it

Shame, I used to love my chopper bike way back when. Only thing I can remember as a disadvantage was that if you sat too far back it was possible to make the smaller front wheel lift a bit. I didnt consider it dangerous though as others were purposely doing wheelies Evel Knievel styley. And jumping off ramps. If you see another bid on it. They are so comfortable.

grex9101;5098903

Oh Dear. :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions