Groups

are expansys a good reliable company to buy from??

expansys.com/
    I'm very impatient lol

9 Comments

Banned

might be might not be........

safe to use tho:)

not them creative speakers per chance?

Original Poster

casparwhite;7276542

might be might not be........safe to use tho:)not them creative speakers … might be might not be........safe to use tho:)not them creative speakers per chance?

Nah mate bodyguardz for my iphone, shouldn't it have been here by now though??? :thinking:

Banned

lot of post going missing this year me thinks.......grab ur postman drag him inside and ask him what hes done with ur package

Original Poster

casparwhite;7276602

lot of post going missing this year me thinks.......grab ur postman drag … lot of post going missing this year me thinks.......grab ur postman drag him inside and ask him what hes done with ur package

ohhh i hope not :x

Used them before for a garmin etrex a few years back , very good service.

I bought a few items from them over the years (Mostly phones, which I then resold to CEX for some extra cash).

Always paid the lowest delivery charge and usually received the goods the very next morning. I did call them a few times with problems (money off vouchers not being applied correctly to the order) and they have always been very helpful.

Original Poster

SUMMONER;7278911

I bought a few items from them over the years (Mostly phones, which I … I bought a few items from them over the years (Mostly phones, which I then resold to CEX for some extra cash).Always paid the lowest delivery charge and usually received the goods the very next morning. I did call them a few times with problems (money off vouchers not being applied correctly to the order) and they have always been very helpful.

Well my order didn't bloody come the very next day that's for sure:x:x:x

ScRiVs;7280067

Well my order didn't bloody come the very next day that's for sure:x:x:x

If you paid for Special Delivery, ask them to give you the Tracking Number. May be the parcel is sitting at you local delivery office?

Original Poster

SUMMONER;7280360

If you paid for Special Delivery, ask them to give you the Tracking … If you paid for Special Delivery, ask them to give you the Tracking Number. May be the parcel is sitting at you local delivery office?

i paid for standard 1st class m8
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553807
      2. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....68
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901355
      4. Feels weird!511

See more discussions