Expired

Are GameSeek kidding with this one or is proof-reading just something they don't bother with?

Found 2nd Feb
2887917-deCgK.jpg
I still can't believe they would send this out.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Spark9 m ago

Look at the sentence directly below "UK's cheapest price....."I can't be …Look at the sentence directly below "UK's cheapest price....."I can't be the only one who finds that sentence slightly wrong.

Are you offended by it OP? Report it to the authorities. Given the current climate it will be all over the papers and TV, they'll soon change it.
Edited by: "deeky" 2nd Feb
Quick, someone ban Sugar Puffs too *rolls eyes*
33186254.jpg

33186254.jpg
33186254-3HsK5.jpg
Edited by: "Paddy_o_furniture" 2nd Feb
47 Comments
Care to explain why?
Look at the sentence directly below "UK's cheapest price....."

I can't be the only one who finds that sentence slightly wrong.
Spark4 m ago

Look at the sentence directly below "UK's cheapest price....."I can't be …Look at the sentence directly below "UK's cheapest price....."I can't be the only one who finds that sentence slightly wrong.

Are you thinking it says pink poof? Or that you think Kirby is a girl?
Nothing wrong with puff. Now 'poof' would be a problem.
"GameSeek" alone is still the most off-putting part to me.
Spark9 m ago

Are you offended by it OP? Report it to the authorities. Given the current climate it will be all over the papers and TV, they'll soon change it.
Edited by: "deeky" 2nd Feb
They are just using wording that Nintendo have previously used.

nintendo.com/wha…ary

"Celebrate with Kirby content in honor of the pink puff's big anniversary!"

I do find it amusing that one of HUKD's most vociferous advocators of discrimination would be upset about this though.
cdm226 m ago

Nothing wrong with puff. Now 'poof' would be a problem.

Do you know what? I had absolutely no idea they were spelled differently.
RossD897 m ago

I do find it amusing that one of HUKD's most vociferous advocators of …I do find it amusing that one of HUKD's most vociferous advocators of discrimination would be upset about this though.

What in the hell are you talking about?
Quick, someone ban Sugar Puffs too *rolls eyes*
33186254.jpg

33186254.jpg
33186254-3HsK5.jpg
And Puff the magic dragon
yep, sorry OP it's a complete non-event.
Fair do's.
I can't believe there are so many puffs on this thread.
Spark23 m ago

What in the hell are you talking about?

Not sure what he means but I remember you saying you had no sympathy for children drowning in the Med. Kind of etched on my memory that one.
Cr0m1 m ago

Not sure what he means but I remember you saying you had no sympathy for …Not sure what he means but I remember you saying you had no sympathy for children drowning in the Med. Kind of etched on my memory that one.

It's not that I have no sympathy with the kids. It's that I blame the parents for needlessly risking the kids' lives like that in the first place.
Edited by: "Spark" 2nd Feb
Spark2 m ago

It's not that I have no sympathy with the kids. It's that I blame the …It's not that I have no sympathy with the kids. It's that I blame the parents for needlessly risking the kids' lives like that in the first place.

That I wouldn't have had a problem with.
Spark15 m ago

Fair do's.

Spark15 m ago

Fair do's.

Not wanting to railroad this thread, but having served in some of the countries these people are fleeing, you'd do everything you could to get them away from the life they have ahead of them.

You wouldn't risk your kids life, nor would most people, so imagine how desperate these people are to get away from whatever it is they are running from.
Cr0m5 m ago

That I wouldn't have had a problem with.

Then I don't think we have a problem at all.
Paddy_o_furniture2 m ago

Not wanting to railroad this thread, but having served in some of the …Not wanting to railroad this thread, but having served in some of the countries these people are fleeing, you'd do everything you could to get them away from the life they have ahead of them. You wouldn't risk your kids life, nor would most people, so imagine how desperate these people are to get away from whatever it is they are fleeing.

I'm sure there are plenty of other threads about this but there are multiple ways to flee your country without risking your life if you live in the Middle East and Africa. IMHO anybody who bypasses the closest safe country to them and proceeds to Europe or elsewhere is an opportunist and they are needlessly putting their own lives and the lives of others at risk.
Spark1 h, 7 m ago

I'm sure there are plenty of other threads about this but there are …I'm sure there are plenty of other threads about this but there are multiple ways to flee your country without risking your life if you live in the Middle East and Africa. IMHO anybody who bypasses the closest safe country to them and proceeds to Europe or elsewhere is an opportunist and they are needlessly putting their own lives and the lives of others at risk.

The best of it is that you're actually an immigrant to this country yourself if I remember correctly?
Cr0m3 m ago

The best of it is that you're actually an immigrant to this country …The best of it is that you're actually an immigrant to this country yourself if I remember correctly?

I was born abroad but from UK citizen parents. Is that an issue?
Spark2 m ago

No, but (C)Rom will find one, I'm sure.
Spark4 m ago

That's fine and perfectly legal, I would have thought it would give you a little empathy towards others in a broadly similar position (if a lot unluckier with their start in life) though.
You also think the NHS should be privatised right? (I'm cursed with a good memory) which is pretty subversive. I'll leave it at that.
The real question here is what price they are claiming to be 'cheapest in the uk' and whether or not their claim is true.
I have reported gameseek 2 times to the ASA for falsely claiming themselves as cheapest in the UK in their email newsletters. Disgusting practice
Saturn3 m ago

No, but (C)Rom will find one, I'm sure.

Checking veracity of comments I trust
Cr0m2nd Feb

Checking veracity of comments I trust

Just awaiting your perspective on PinkPuffgate. Are you a puffist, Rom?
Saturn5 m ago

Just awaiting your perspective on PinkPuffgate. Are you a puffist, Rom?

Have you only just noticed that name change?
I have no opinion on the puff really. Rare, I know.
Cr0m12 m ago

You also think the NHS should be privatised right? (I'm cursed with a good …You also think the NHS should be privatised right? (I'm cursed with a good memory) which is pretty subversive. I'll leave it at that.

No I don't. I think it should move to a public insurance based system like that of Germany or Japan. I don't think any country should adopt a system like America uses.

I don't support any type of illegal immigration. Full stop. If you're a genuine refugee then there are many programs led by the UN and charity organisations out there to help you. You don't get to hop on a boat and live in the first world without authorisation just because you fancy doing it.
Edited by: "Spark" 2nd Feb
Cr0m5 m ago

Have you only just noticed that name change? I have no opinion on the puff …Have you only just noticed that name change? I have no opinion on the puff really. Rare, I know.

I noticed it when you changed it, but still prefer 'Rom'. Will you consider changing it back when allowed, or is it 'Crom' all the way now?
Cr0m17 m ago

Have you only just noticed that name change? I have no opinion on the puff …Have you only just noticed that name change? I have no opinion on the puff really. Rare, I know.

It's not because I compared you the vacuous spider is it? Been feeling guilty about that for a while.

33187180-J2CY7.jpg
Saturn22 m ago

I noticed it when you changed it, but still prefer 'Rom'. Will you …I noticed it when you changed it, but still prefer 'Rom'. Will you consider changing it back when allowed, or is it 'Crom' all the way now?

I think I wanted Crom originally but someone had taken it. The 0 has the bonus of making me look a bit edgy.
MSK.10 m ago

It's not because I compared you the vacuous spider is it? Been feeling …It's not because I compared you the vacuous spider is it? Been feeling guilty about that for a while.[Image]

Can't believe you brought that up again?

33187257-61qKl.jpg
I started to puff my cheeks then checked myself in case I offended anyone.
bryanhaines39912 m ago

I started to puff my cheeks then checked myself in case I offended anyone.

Managed to get suspended within 11 minutes of posting this, so I guess it did
cdm2251 s ago

Managed to get suspended within 11 minutes of posting this, so I guess it …Managed to get suspended within 11 minutes of posting this, so I guess it did

Cr0m1 h, 10 m ago

I think I wanted Crom originally but someone had taken it. The 0 has the …I think I wanted Crom originally but someone had taken it. The 0 has the bonus of making me look a bit edgy.

Cr1m sounds better.
Cr0m1 h, 14 m ago

I think I wanted Crom originally but someone had taken it. The 0 has the …I think I wanted Crom originally but someone had taken it. The 0 has the bonus of making me look a bit edgy. Can't believe you brought that up again? [Image]

Sorry
fanpages52 m ago

Cr1m sounds better.

Well I miss your dog avatar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants