Groups

Are Greasy Palm & Wepromiseto linked in any way?

Hi all
    The title says it all, I'm wondering this as I have issues with both sites regarding non-paying cashback merchants and the name Fiona is always on the missing claim forms. Like a sister type company etc.

Thanks so much!

8 Comments

They are both cashback sites

Original Poster

Russ2626;5220315

They are both cashback sites

Good one:p

greasypalm is the main site for the wepromiseto

basically greasypalm sell their databases etc to other companies, they build you a site but use their merchants etc

more info ]here

Original Poster

faevilangel;5220348

greasypalm is the main site for the wepromisetobasically greasypalm sell … greasypalm is the main site for the wepromisetobasically greasypalm sell their databases etc to other companies, they build you a site but use their merchants etcmore info ]here

Thanks faevilangel,
    Really interesting link, I have a feeling that I have lost cashback possibly because I had £20 cashback validated from a Bingo site(Bingo Zest). Then today I went for another site that seemed to use EXACTLY the same software(Daily Express) and I lost the £20 that was validated from Bingo Zest (not reversed, just dissapeared). It seems very odd.

The reason I asked about GP & WPT as I have had two other gambling CB refused in the last 4 months so wanted some info about that!

tonygee;5220447

Thanks faevilangel,Really interesting link, I have a feeling that I have … Thanks faevilangel,Really interesting link, I have a feeling that I have lost cashback possibly because I had £20 cashback validated from a Bingo site(Bingo Zest). Then today I went for another site that seemed to use EXACTLY the same software(Daily Express) and I lost the £20 that was validated from Bingo Zest (not reversed, just dissapeared). It seems very odd.The reason I asked about GP & WPT as I have had two other gambling refused in the last 4 months so wanted some info about that!

it might be that reason, cos they are linked... i would email custom services (off the site you that got declined) and ask for a reason, it could be just a glitch though.

As you've found both are part of "Submission technology".

What I find interesting is though WPT promise to pay 100% cashback...quite often they pay the same as greasypalm (an old-fashioned 50% site).

When quizzed WPT say that sometimes greasypalm pay the full 100% too.

To say I doubt that is an understatement.

Have a look at the cashback available at both, and other 100% sites for AA breakdown (
    Lloyds TSB International account is one I continue to query with them.

I think there are far better sites than any this company offers.

Banned

According to whois they both use the same greasypalm servers

thepearce;5278382

As you've found both are part of "Submission technology".What I find … As you've found both are part of "Submission technology".What I find interesting is though WPT promise to pay 100% cashback...quite often they pay the same as greasypalm (an old-fashioned 50% site).When quizzed WPT say that sometimes greasypalm pay the full 100% too.To say I doubt that is an understatement.Have a look at the cashback available at both, and other 100% sites for AA breakdown (Lloyds TSB International account is one I continue to query with them.I think there are far better sites than any this company offers.

i have never had an item not track with GP, but i only ever use them for offers i already used on quidco :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions