Groups

Are indoor digital aerials any good?

Looking to get one, but just wondering if they are any good and which one do you recommend?

4 Comments

It all come down to what part of the country you live in, some people can pick up freeview by sticking a coat hanger in it, if you have a stronge signal you could well get away with a cheap one, but if not you might need one with a booster on it, all I mean if you can get away with a cheap one and it's going to do the job there is no need for a expensive one.

If you live anywhere near where I live you've got no chance of getting away with a cheap aerial.

Mansfield btw

im in derby so not that far so i guess ill need a good one, ill have to keep a eye on this thread for one.

shauneco

If you live anywhere near where I live you've got no chance of getting … If you live anywhere near where I live you've got no chance of getting away with a cheap aerial.Mansfield btw

I bought a cheapy aerial from argos years ago before digital came about and I get a fab picture with it hooked up to the freeview box upstairs, think it only cost about 6 quid! Suppose it all depends how strong your signal is though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714460
      2. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator34
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…55
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553760

See more discussions