Are invisible zagg shields any good ?

6 replies
Found 25th Feb 2010
Im looking to get a invisible zagg shield for my new blackberry to keep it in good nick, i watched the test video and i am quite happy to purchase it. I was just wondering what peoples personal experiences where ? How long does it normally come to take from the official zaggshield site? Are they easy to install ? etc

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

All worked fine for me on Iphone 3gs. quite tricky to get a perfect finish. I was very careful and prepared everything before starting, but still managed to get spec of something trapped under it. the edges peel off occasionally now around 4 weeks after putting it on. It DOES NOT get scratches now though, so guess thats the most important bit

amazing piece of kit after a year when i came to sell my iphone i took off the sheild and it was as good as the day i purchased it
looked beautifull

muffin247;7950344

amazing piece of kit after a year when i came to sell my iphone i took … amazing piece of kit after a year when i came to sell my iphone i took off the sheild and it was as good as the day i purchased itlooked beautifull

I've had mine on 4 months. No peeling, scratches or anything. If you're buying I found the official Zagg site to be cheapest. Use the code 'zagg20' for 20% discount and dont forget Quidco for another 20% (incidentally Zagg was my quickest track/payout ever)

HTH

PS, I agree they are a little tricky to install, it took me about an hour, but well worth it imo.
Took just a few days to arrive for me.

Original Poster

So does it come with everything i need to install it ? Is it peel and stick. or is it glue and stuff ? Rep added to all above posters btw

bargaincrazy09;7950551

So does it come with everything i need to install it ? Is it peel and … So does it come with everything i need to install it ? Is it peel and stick. or is it glue and stuff ? Rep added to all above posters btw

Its peel and stick but u get a spray to enable you to manouvre (

Original Poster

Thanks, going to order it this week and i will let you know how i get on
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!44
    2. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G67
    3. Whey protien512
    4. Driving anxiety.66

See more discussions