Are Lyle and Scott true to size?

Found 24th Feb 2015
I'm after buying either a tshirt or a polo from Lyle and Scott. Some of the reviews left on the products aren't much help at all. So i'd appreciate any help, thankyou in advance:)

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskLyle And Scott
7 Comments
I have always had a good experience with there polos and they fit perfectly im a large
I don't know about t shirts but their polo shirts have always been fine when I've brought them
Original Poster
I've found no reviews for their tshirts at all. I was hoping you would say, they were on the small side though because the one I really like is sold out in all but medium. On all online stores. But nevermind, polo it is, in small then. Thankyou:)
it depends on what style of Lyle and Scott it is.Vintage is slim fit I think, Club is regular (green eagle) best to Google Lyle and Scott followed by style name and size guide.
I bought my teens a lot of Lyle & Scott stuff for Christmas and was a bit stuck about sizes. I ended up buying from Asos as there is sizing information available on each product.

asos.com/sea…ott?q=lyle+and+scott&refine=attribute_900:attributeitem_2212,attributeitem_1600&currentpricerange=15-155&pgesize=36

I didn't find they were small sized at all really,pretty good sizing.
Original Poster
Oh brilliant. I shall have a look whats available there:)
kathrynnn

Oh brilliant. I shall have a look whats available there:)

Any luck?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants