Groups

Are Matalan the new 'MFI'?, they always seem to have 50% off!

I was browsing the 'hot offers' section of the Quidco website when I saw that Matalan would be starting their 'Half Price' sale this Wednesday.
    Whilst preparing to post this as a heads up type deal I realised that they have had an offer like this listed twice in the last 2 months!
    So, is it a hot offer or (as I suspect) a re-hash of what we've been served previously?

Bill

3 Comments

DFS.............I hate them with a passion, and anybody who buys from there.

Its the same with Debenhams - always having a Blue Cross Sale with up to 70% off. Why not just sell the stuff with the discounts in the first place and they may get more buyers?

deek72

DFS.............I hate them with a passion, and anybody who buys from … DFS.............I hate them with a passion, and anybody who buys from there.

kaks26

Its the same with Debenhams - always having a Blue Cross Sale with up to … Its the same with Debenhams - always having a Blue Cross Sale with up to 70% off. Why not just sell the stuff with the discounts in the first place and they may get more buyers?

X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?88
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126

See more discussions