Groups
    EXPIRED

are men after only one thing when texting another girl, when they are married?

Just wondering what peoples views are to a husband texting a girl he works with. Not flirty messages, sometimes a kiss on the end but nothing serious! Can they really have a platonic relationship?

88 Comments

Banned

after one thing?

in the words of Churchill

OH yessss

Supermod

Yes. Their shirts ironed.

not always

Is it your husband?!

ooh my, a 'kiss' you say?! didn't think blokes did x's at the end of texts...

depends on the man, what the texts say, what the woman is like, how they are together ect ect ect

Original Poster

basically, i have found txs on my husbands phone to this girl he works with only 1-2 nights a week, nothing flirty but asking how each other are bla bla bla!i asked him about it he said nothing is going on like that, he doesnt seem to think that there is anything wrong with this, she is an 18 yr old girl and he is 25 with a wife and 2 small children!!I know i am insecure, but just wondering if i am overeating to a perfectly innocent friendship?

male married mates text me all the time

all depends on the relationships to be honest

If you were to live your life thinking like that - ur going to end up really screwed up and mega paranoid. Of course its okay for a married man to text a female work colleague - mines does, albeit she is about 160yrs old lol but if you are thinking like that, then i think you already have problems

Depends what the girl looks like........:thumbsup:

depends on whether or not shes fit

Original Poster

also i do not know her!!! never seen them together so dont know how they act around each other, but for the past couple of weeks he finishes at 11pm and not getting home till 11.45pm we only live 2 mins away from work and he drives round lol. i know i am prob being stupid, but before i confronted him about it, he told me he has invited her to a party we are having on saturday, although i really wanna not let this get to me, i can feel myself being off with this girl!

Banned

if she is a looker .. be worried...
    if she is a monkfish .... your fine

tambob87;8741753

also i do not know her!!! never seen them together so dont know how they … also i do not know her!!! never seen them together so dont know how they act around each other, but for the past couple of weeks he finishes at 11pm and not getting home till 11.45pm we only live 2 mins away from work and he drives round lol. i know i am prob being stupid, but before i confronted him about it, he told me he has invited her to a party we are having on saturday, although i really wanna not let this get to me, i can feel myself being off with this girl!

she might have buck teeth and tons of zits - so maybe make u feel better!

Original Poster

transit;8741737

Depends what the girl looks like........:thumbsup:

roryk83;8741738

depends on whether or not shes fit

having seen photos, i dont think she is anything special but i know my husband, likes personality more!

I have plenty of platonic relationships with women! I sometimes send cheeky texts (not sex texting or anything of the like, just funny) and my wife trust me 100%. It can happen but not always.

tambob87;8741753

also i do not know her!!! never seen them together so dont know how they … also i do not know her!!! never seen them together so dont know how they act around each other, but for the past couple of weeks he finishes at 11pm and not getting home till 11.45pm we only live 2 mins away from work and he drives round lol. i know i am prob being stupid, but before i confronted him about it, he told me he has invited her to a party we are having on saturday, although i really wanna not let this get to me, i can feel myself being off with this girl!

Without intruding, whats your sex life like,

Has he become too tired to perform ( if so hes cheating on you)

or

Has he suddenly wanted it every night (if so hes cheating on you)

HTH :thumbsup:

ei8hty5ive;8741778

I have plenty of platonic relationships with women! I sometimes send … I have plenty of platonic relationships with women! I sometimes send cheeky texts (not sex texting or anything of the like, just funny) and my wife trust me 100%. It can happen but not always.

Liar!

i wouldnt worry, i would say its innocent, especially if she is coming round to your house and meeting you lol! That wouldnt happen if there was something to hide.

asayer;8741795

i wouldnt worry, i would say its innocent, especially if she is coming … i wouldnt worry, i would say its innocent, especially if she is coming round to your house and meeting you lol! That wouldnt happen if there was something to hide.

double bluff? :whistling:

Original Poster

transit;8741787

Without intruding, whats your sex life like,Has he become too tired to … Without intruding, whats your sex life like,Has he become too tired to perform ( if so hes cheating on you)orHas he suddenly wanted it every night (if so hes cheating on you)HTH :thumbsup:

wow i didnt realize how screwed i am lol

did he talk about her before you found the texts ?

Banned

tambob87;8741808

no he has been doing the screwing :thumbsup:

Starr;8741711

not always

+1

tambob87;8741808

Is that literally? :w00t:

Lets hope he isn't on here!

Original Poster

mmmm, i dont think anything is going on at the minute, but i am worried there may be if she continues to text him!! I just feel an 18 yr old he taking an interest in him, she has not a care in the world, he might respond to this attention and something may happen! you know how it all is married, kids mortgage bills etc this will seem like fun compared to the life we have!!

Original Poster

he has mentioned her before to me, and he did invite her round on saturday b4 i found these texts. i just kinda feel powerless

Banned

tambob87;8741844

mmmm, i dont think anything is going on at the minute, but i am worried … mmmm, i dont think anything is going on at the minute, but i am worried there may be if she continues to text him!! I just feel an 18 yr old he taking an interest in him, she has not a care in the world, he might respond to this attention and something may happen! you know how it all is married, kids mortgage bills etc this will seem like fun compared to the life we have!!

18 yr old .. yup she is trying for some poke-e mon :thumbsup:

tambob87;8741844

mmmm, i dont think anything is going on at the minute, but i am worried … mmmm, i dont think anything is going on at the minute, but i am worried there may be if she continues to text him!! I just feel an 18 yr old he taking an interest in him, she has not a care in the world, he might respond to this attention and something may happen! you know how it all is married, kids mortgage bills etc this will seem like fun compared to the life we have!!

Feel for you hun not really got any advice but hope it sorts itself out for you
    Personally dont think all men are like that

He is married with kids and his priorites are where!

Why did he need to take her number and why does he need to ask how she is?

Dont blame her, blame him as he does'nt need to text her!

As a married man with kids i would say dont trust him.

Sounds like if he had an opportunity, he would take it IMO.

tambob87;8741872

he has mentioned her before to me, and he did invite her round on … he has mentioned her before to me, and he did invite her round on saturday b4 i found these texts. i just kinda feel powerless

.....then tell him how you feel, I f you cant communicate with him then things will crumble

asayer;8741795

i wouldnt worry, i would say its innocent, especially if she is coming … i wouldnt worry, i would say its innocent, especially if she is coming round to your house and meeting you lol! That wouldnt happen if there was something to hide.

you dont know women, devious thing some of em :w00t:

ayup bits

and if he s talked about her and invited her round before you found the texts then it probably nothing more than friendship otherwise would he not hide it and not talk about her

Original Poster

dog_cop;8741882

18 yr old .. yup she is trying for some poke-e mon :thumbsup:

:cry: well guess she hasnt got anything to lose has she!

Seriously, just wait and see what she looks like and if shes a stunner then you should worry :thumbsup:

P.S. Unless your husband has no standards, in which case...worry now!

Instead of speculating on an internet site, how about this little gem...tell him how you feel?

Banned

and a great concept is speak to him instead of sharing your private life with a zillion randoms .. seems the art of converation is dead .. spout it on misk on a shopping site is the new conversation..

angelfairee;8741920

Instead of speculating on an internet site, how about this little … Instead of speculating on an internet site, how about this little gem...tell him how you feel?

or go give him the best bj he's ever had :-D

bitseylango;8741901

.....then tell him how you feel, I f you cant communicate with him then … .....then tell him how you feel, I f you cant communicate with him then things will crumble

angelfairee;8741920

Instead of speculating on an internet site, how about this little … Instead of speculating on an internet site, how about this little gem...tell him how you feel?

This...

[SIZE="7"]Open your mouth woman![/SIZE]

Speak. Communicate. Chat. Discuss.

Take your pick - you're married, so be open.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Walker crisps33
    2. Cheer me up please?1328
    3. Any PS4 News Here29313807
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767532

See more discussions