are Moben kitchens any good?

Banned 3
Found 4th Oct 2009
Any kitchen fitters/joiners/consumers out there , could you advise whether to go with Moben or some other firm, just googled Moben and lots of negative comments

1. Misc
  2. Kitchen
3 Comments

Don't know if the kitchens are any good but the staff are appalling.

Made 4 appointments with an agent to come and look and measure, each time as he was due he'd call and say he couldn't make it and rearrange. On the 5th he didn't even bother to call and that was the last we heard from them.

Make up your own mind !

No no no no no, I've seen several of there fitted kitchens or should I say unfitted kitchen's you would have to be mad.
You should go to an independent kitchen manufacturer and buy & then get a decent carpenter
If you live near me in east anglia I'll advise you further if you want :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

renown;6478578

No no no no no, I've seen several of there fitted kitchens or should I … No no no no no, I've seen several of there fitted kitchens or should I say unfitted kitchen's you would have to be mad.You should go to an independent kitchen manufacturer and buy & then get a decent carpenter If you live near me in east anglia I'll advise you further if you want :thumbsup:

well we have a price from Howdens aswell, I must say that Moben have a brilliant brochure and newspaper advert.......perhaps we shouldn't be blinded by marketing.
Post a comment
@
    Text