Are Mobile Phones Direct a legit site?

Found 8th Aug
Been looking for a new mobile phone and stumbled across them. Not heard of them before but they have a deal on the iPhone 8 which is much better than my local Carphone Warehouse. Just don't wanna get rinsed by them, has any1 used them before?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Yes they are. I’ve used them before, although not for a few years.
wait a month and iphone 8 will be even cheaper
Yup
Yep - used them twice before no issues.
UK site at mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/ is legit. Any other site using similar name or similar URL may not be...
mattsk35 m ago

How come?
Yes they're legit. Used to have a few shops back in the day before online took over I think. You should have done more Googling tbh as it all checks out from just a few searches.

I last used them a couple of years ago without issue for a cashback deal. They get mixed reviews:
uk.trustpilot.com/rev….uk
tigermobiles.com/pro…ct/

But that's the case for pretty much every phone shop in the UK, Carphone Warehouse get some terrible ones. So I wouldn't let a few negative ones put you off.

I'm also with @mattsk wait until September until the new iPhone is announced, prices will drop.
mattsk42 m ago

Wait two months and it'll be even cheaper...
MikeyPark24 m ago

How come?

iphone 10 release (potentially 3 models with one being a cheap option) this will cause old models to drop in price automatically (even with apple own pricing). shops getting rid of old stock etc
ipswich7817 m ago

Wait two months and it'll be even cheaper...

as per above
Edited by: "mattsk" 8th Aug
MikeyPark47 m ago

How come?

New model being released next month
I used them recently and they were spot on
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions