Are mobilephonesdirect any good?

Posted 27th Jan
looking getting a phone of there with cashback redemptions ..how are they for paying out or is it worth it getting one without cashback ?
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
you have to manually claim it back but have always paid out for me
Always paid out here too, pain claiming it though. Not because it's difficult I'm just lazy!
Shouldn't be any problems, unless the company cease trading, and obvsly that's not going to happen, just like when phones4u didn't unexpectedly cease trading so stuffing many HUKD members' redemption cashbacks. Not.
Paid out when they said they would on my wife's contract. I would highly recommend
Always pay out for me as well
Yea been brilliant here, always paid out without fuss
Wow that's great...all good feedback about them...there truspilot seems good also...think I'll go with what I've seen then.
2 contracts with cash back, both paid out in full.
make and account on their site, and one with O2 Vodafone whoever the contract is with.
download bill. Then upload to mobile phones direct claim form.
Easy peasy.
until friday id have said first class - submitted my january bill on saturday and its been declined even though its the right bill ive sent - no response on email or facebook yet
jase.227/01/2020 20:24

until friday id have said first class - submitted my january bill on …until friday id have said first class - submitted my january bill on saturday and its been declined even though its the right bill ive sent - no response on email or facebook yet

Oh no...can you re submit ?
1988dave27/01/2020 20:25

Oh no...can you re submit ?

they responded so quickly to me submitting it im assuming some computer system makes the decision and therefore its made an error. So hopefully my mail will have a person look at it as it meets the criteria set out by them
jase.227/01/2020 20:31

they responded so quickly to me submitting it im assuming some computer …they responded so quickly to me submitting it im assuming some computer system makes the decision and therefore its made an error. So hopefully my mail will have a person look at it as it meets the criteria set out by them

Can you keep me updated please ?
Part of AO group - Ao.com
1988dave27/01/2020 20:32

Can you keep me updated please ?

You can do it all online. Download bill as a PDF, then upload it in the cashback section on mobile phones direct. Easy as pie, Only time it'll get declined is if it's the wrong bill.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants