Groups

are mobiles.co.uk payg phones unlocked?

are mobiles.co.uk payg phones unlocked?

11 Comments

I would presume so as they are they are owned by Carphonewarehouse who have all thier phones unlocked.

sarbjeet_;6356126

I would presume so as they are they are owned by Carphonewarehouse who … I would presume so as they are they are owned by Carphonewarehouse who have all thier phones unlocked.

No they don't. Who ever tells you that the CarphoneWarehouse has ALL their fones unlocked is lying.

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;6356126

I would presume so as they are they are owned by Carphonewarehouse who … I would presume so as they are they are owned by Carphonewarehouse who have all thier phones unlocked.

thats wat i thought aswell... so probably all the payg should be unlocked then :whistling:

Original Poster

matt3454;6356141

No they don't. Who ever tells you that the CarphoneWarehouse has ALL … No they don't. Who ever tells you that the CarphoneWarehouse has ALL their fones unlocked is lying.

yes. cuz i had a orange cheap handset locked to orange.. bought last year online

mine yes, but then again it was a refurbished one

Original Poster

nuabdi;6356158

mine yes, but then again it was a refurbished one

hmmmmmmm........... i want a cheap fone for like £30.. t280 or t303 or anything good

Original Poster

got me answer on the site

Stock Limited Stock
    Delivery Guaranteed Next Day Delivery
    £10 Credit Automatically added to your order
    Unlocked Handset will work on any network
    SWEETTTTTT

Original Poster

cheers ppl for ur help

squadonline;6356210

got me answer on the siteStock Limited StockDelivery Guaranteed Next … got me answer on the siteStock Limited StockDelivery Guaranteed Next Day Delivery£10 Credit Automatically added to your orderUnlocked Handset will work on any networkSWEETTTTTT

was gona paste this myself...what you buying then?

Original Poster

hdizzle;6357366

was gona paste this myself...what you buying then?

Sony Ericsson T303 Clearance Pre Pay

I bought an iphone from them last week and it was locked to the network. They say that all iPhones are like that, but there are unlocked iPhones also available in the market.

Point to be noted regarding their return policy: You cannot return any phones if you have inserted SIM into it!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313805
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370

See more discussions