Groups

Are mods allowed to participate in the FS/FT forum?

Just a quick question, are mods allowed to buy/sell in the FS/FT forum as i have never seen any of them buy/sell items in the forum. I mean i remember Col being quite an active member in that forum until he became a mod, and since then never seen him. What happened Col, did he win the lottery and no need for that forum now? Or do they just not get enough time? Surely they must be enticed by the odd bargain or two in the forum.

44 Comments

We are allowed I think.... but it's not really done.

EDIT - this would be the one case where multiple IDs would be allowed, to sell under a regular username. (For mods I mean)

emmajk42;1793171

EDIT - this would be the one case where multiple IDs would be allowed, to … EDIT - this would be the one case where multiple IDs would be allowed, to sell under a regular username.

Does this mean we are allowed one ID to "prat" around with... and one to sell with?

edit: or just mods

ctuk;1793245

Does this mean we are allowed one ID to "prat" around with... and one to … Does this mean we are allowed one ID to "prat" around with... and one to sell with?edit: or just mods

Yes, I just meant mods.

See my one attempt at selling to see why I advise mods it's a lot easier to stay out

Banned

why on earth would mods need a seperate id to buy and sell with, forgive me if im missing the obvious here:?

Admin;1793280

See my one attempt at selling to see why I advise mods it's a lot easier … See my one attempt at selling to see why I advise mods it's a lot easier to stay out

hotukdeals.com/ite…-s/

sassie;1793287

why on earth would mods need a seperate id to buy and sell with, forgive … why on earth would mods need a seperate id to buy and sell with, forgive me if im missing the obvious here:?

People treat you differently.... additionally there is a security thing... what if someone wasn't happy with a decision we made here, pretended to go through with a trade, then got our address and came round and burned the house down. Wouldn't want that really.

sassie;1793287

why on earth would mods need a seperate id to buy and sell with, forgive … why on earth would mods need a seperate id to buy and sell with, forgive me if im missing the obvious here:?

I would say for privacy/security reasons, they'd be giving out their addresses which could then be sold to banned members (for "letter-bombing" purposes)

Banned

emmajk42;1793298

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/67459/tonight-only-old-pii-laptop-progo-s/:)People treat you differently.... additionally there is a security thing... what if someone wasn't happy with a decision we made here, pretended to go through with a trade, then got our address and came round and burned the house down. Wouldn't want that really.

No different to anyone else then really, what if i put something for sale and a mod decides to not like my posts and come and try and burn my house down, hence why i never put anything on here for sale

Well sassie that's one rule you're going to have to live with. Obviously they aren't allowed more than one username in that case.

Banned

Admin;1793327

Well sassie that's one rule you're going to have to live with. Obviously … Well sassie that's one rule you're going to have to live with. Obviously they aren't allowed more than one username in that case.

well admin...............................................

i live with all rules here, otherwise i wouldnt still be here, but im sure you would never want to see the day i stop asking:-D

Admin;552339

Ok still for sale - one Targus laptop rucksack - robot football and a … Ok still for sale - one Targus laptop rucksack - robot football and a progo stick!Send offers by pm's only. If your offer is for asking price and chronologically before another it is the accepted one. Hopefully that prevents confusion in the future.

Oh dear, BAN HIM!!!! :giggle:

Admin;1793280

See my one attempt at selling to see why I advise mods it's a lot easier … See my one attempt at selling to see why I advise mods it's a lot easier to stay out

If you did that post now you would defo be heading for a ban
    No seriously, you would be banned!

It's almost worth reposting it just to be banned for a day Then I'd be a true HUKD'r.

emmajk42;1793171

EDIT - this would be the one case where multiple IDs would be allowed, to … EDIT - this would be the one case where multiple IDs would be allowed, to sell under a regular username. (For mods I mean)

So that's who all the zero post sellers trying to sell their Wii's are? ;-):p

I'm surprised i'm not a true HUKD'r yet :lol:

How about you Sassie, you ever been banned?

Admin;1793388

It's almost worth reposting it just to be banned for a day Then I'd be … It's almost worth reposting it just to be banned for a day Then I'd be a true HUKD'r.

LOL in that case consider me a true HUKDr

Its actually quite a comical post to read sounds more like a April Fool's!
    Shame a lot of people dont put that much thought into their OP

I'm surprised i'm not a true HUKD'r yet

The really really hardcore HUKD'rs post a leaving thread, stick around for a few days replying to it, go somewhere else, come back under a second id, get banned, come back in normal id, hang around, ask for a ban a few times and then forget. It's a long process and not for the faint-hearted so I'd recommend some mountain peak contemplation before starting out on this journey.

crow99;1793411

Shame a lot of people dont put that much thought into their OP

Yeah but you can tell he's not a proper seller as he doesn't own a broken camera:p

Shengis;1793455

Yeah but you can tell he's not a proper seller as he doesn't own a broken … Yeah but you can tell he's not a proper seller as he doesn't own a broken camera:p

Plus look at his rep cant have been helping many people...

Banned

Shengis;1793400

I'm surprised i'm not a true HUKD'r yet :lol:How about you Sassie, you … I'm surprised i'm not a true HUKD'r yet :lol:How about you Sassie, you ever been banned?

im not sure there was two days i couldnt log in:oops:

Banned

Shengis;1793348

Oh dear, BAN HIM!!!! :giggle:

He he. Quite!

And the fact Paul knows the rules, but still managed to mess up, kinda shows up why all this banning is pretty unnecessary and counter productive. In any case, with the exception of something serious (eg an obvious scam or such like), would if not be best to have these "bans" just in the trading section (like they do on AVforums) or is this not possible?

Banned

sassie;1793562

im not sure there was two days i couldnt log in:oops:

But wasn't that from a hangover?:p

Banned

guv;1793657

But wasn't that from a hangover?:p

as you know i dont drink:p

sassie;1793676

as you know i dont drink:p

Intravenous doesn't count eh?:whistling:

guv

And the fact Paul knows the rules, but still managed to mess up

It was actually after this that we put in a few rules which I would have now broken. Kind of borne out of my experience... maybe I should trade more

Admin;1793967

It was actually after this that we put in a few rules which I would have … It was actually after this that we put in a few rules which I would have now broken. Kind of borne out of my experience... maybe I should trade more

WTF!

Maybe you should use the board more so you know how to do a quote properly:p:lol:

Banned

Admin;1793967

It was actually after this that we put in a few rules which I would have … It was actually after this that we put in a few rules which I would have now broken. Kind of borne out of my experience... maybe I should trade more

Hmmm. Not sure why you replied this as a quote from Shengis!!!! EDIT: You beat me to it Shengis !!!

But ya gotta admit, that was pretty amusing! I'd love to have seen your reaction to Rayman dishing out a ban if it was posted after the new rules. (Not because I like seeing sticks wielded - just because it would have been funny!)

Sorry corrected! I always type the code manually

Banned

Shengis;1793991

WTF! Maybe you should use the board more so you know how to do a quote … WTF! Maybe you should use the board more so you know how to do a quote properly:p:lol:

Oowwhhh. He swore on the board! Ban him!:p

Banned

Shengis;1793991

WTF! Maybe you should use the board more so you know how to do a quote … WTF! Maybe you should use the board more so you know how to do a quote properly:p:lol:

now im gonna be tittering all night again:w00t:

Banned

sassie;1794041

now im gonna be tittering all night again:w00t:

Ooer Missus. titter ye not!

Thinking about it, so whats new Sas!!!!

Banned

guv;1794048

Ooer Missus. titter ye not!Thinking about it, so whats new Sas!!!!

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr absolute naff all, are we allowed to go off topic in misc, especially on a thread with errr, well ya know:w00t:

guv;1794040

Oowwhhh. He swore on the board! Ban him!:p

One day i'll be a proper HUKD'r :-D

I might have to work towards a ban too.

Banned

duckmagicuk2;1794101

]You already have!!!!!:p:p:p:p

Banned

duckmagicuk2;1794101

that was quick

hotukdeals.com/ite…=13

Banned

sassie;1794108

that was … that was quickhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/163163/what-does-the-bump-feature-do/showpost.php?p=1794095&postcount=13

So was your reply! No flies on you!!!

Banned

guv;1794114

So was your reply! No flies on you!!!

no response to that on the grounds of it could get rudey:oops:

guv;1794107

]You already have!!!!!:p:p:p:p

Guess to make it official someone has to start a thread entitled "Why was duckmagicuk2 baned???!!!!111111"

Had to be done. Nonsense anarchy for the masses woohooo :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions