Are Morgan computers legit these days?

Posted 20th Sep
They used to be legit but I'm not so sure now - the prices are the 'too good to be true' variety.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Ordered off them a week or so ago. Absolutely fine - no problems for me. In fact, it was a very good speedy service. I guess the prices are good as they are a bit of a "warehouse" style retailer.

Anyway, a thumbs up from me (if that helps!)

Best regards, Phsy.
Phsycronix20/09/2019 10:17

Ordered off them a week or so ago. Absolutely fine - no problems for me. …Ordered off them a week or so ago. Absolutely fine - no problems for me. In fact, it was a very good speedy service. I guess the prices are good as they are a bit of a "warehouse" style retailer.Anyway, a thumbs up from me (if that helps!) Best regards, Phsy.

What did you order? I've seen advertised Ipad Air for £180 when they are double that price elsewhere.
I have used Morgan Computers quite a few times over the years - way back from when they were Morgan Camera Club in Tottenham Court Road. The current business bought the name many many years ago. I have always found the sales staff very friendly and ready and able to meet most special requirements you may have. They are not just box shifters - they know their stuff. You can always try a friendly haggle with them over price - they may not shift of course but as most of their stuff is refurbished you can get them to ensure they send you the best one currently available.
Bigfootpete20/09/2019 12:10

What did you order? I've seen advertised Ipad Air for £180 when they are …What did you order? I've seen advertised Ipad Air for £180 when they are double that price elsewhere.

That looks like an iPad Air V1 which will not even get IOS13 update (which may be what you want). Its an obsolete model.
Bigfootpete20/09/2019 12:10

What did you order? I've seen advertised Ipad Air for £180 when they are …What did you order? I've seen advertised Ipad Air for £180 when they are double that price elsewhere.

Hi BFP. Sorry for the late reply. It was only a cable I needed for a project - a few quid at most. As mentioned, the item you are looking at could be a refurbished model maybe? Perhaps that's why it's cheap. They do specialize in older tech and recon products. Don't let that put you off though as their CS is apparently very good.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants