Groups

are muller lights free on slimming world diet?

someone said they are free but someone else said some have syns?

21 Comments

No, you still have to pay for them.

Daft question really.

yes apart from the cherry and choc/vanilla one

u doing SW hun?

Original Poster

im thinking of doing it but im asking as i was talking to my auntie about it tonight she has been doing the diet after advice from a mate and has been eating the vanilla and choc one like its going out of fashion thinking it was free!

Original Poster

magicbeans;6262147

yes apart from the cherry and choc/vanilla oneu doing SW hun?

how many sins are they?

kjbenja;6262137

No, you still have to pay for them.Daft question really.

they are free, just show your slimming world book when you go through the till and the cashier will pass them over. incidentally this also works with ryvita but not crispbreads, does that seem right to you :?

edjaned;6262170

im thinking of doing it but im asking as i was talking to my auntie about … im thinking of doing it but im asking as i was talking to my auntie about it tonight she has been doing the diet after advice from a mate and has been eating the vanilla and choc one like its going out of fashion thinking it was free!

vanilla and choc are free yes!!
    the cherry and choc one..the one with cherry at the bottom...thats a half syn i think. but the one ur eating is all good./ i did SW for a bit and i joined the MSE SW group. reallyfab bunch of ladies... one was preggers as well!!

magicbeans;6262198

vanilla and choc are free yes!!the cherry and choc one..the one with … vanilla and choc are free yes!!the cherry and choc one..the one with cherry at the bottom...thats a half syn i think. but the one ur eating is all good./ i did SW for a bit and i joined the MSE SW group. reallyfab bunch of ladies... one was preggers as well!!

Cherry one is 2.5 syns. all others are free i love the orange and choccy one. I have lost 2 stone on slimming world went from a 14/16 back to a 12 i love it fab diet if you ever want any help feel free to pm me xx

I did WeightWatchers a few years ago.

I went from 17stn 9lbs (33 inch waist) to 13stn 8lbs (34 inch waist) it took me almost 2 yrs.

I now hover at about 13stn 10lbs most the time.

Original Poster

thanks for ur help,i have read u can do it when u are pregnant but u are allowed more healthy extras or something?
    i just dont ant to put 4 odd stone on again,i have already put over a stone on and im only 3 months

if by 'free' someone has told you they are calorie free and wont hinder your dieting, then they want shooting , these have about 100cals per pot and have fructose in, best avoided if youre trying to lose weight ,....... seriously.

Original Poster

when i have done SW previously i followed the diet exactly to the book yet i still didnt lose much weight but still im thinking of giving it another go

i need a diet that i can still eat plenty of food as with the pregnancy i feel very sick if i dont eat often,i have tried fruit but it makes me throw up

what would u advise kungfu?

edjaned;6264325

when i have done SW previously i followed the diet exactly to the book … when i have done SW previously i followed the diet exactly to the book yet i still didnt lose much weight but still im thinking of giving it another goi need a diet that i can still eat plenty of food as with the pregnancy i feel very sick if i dont eat often,i have tried fruit but it makes me throw upwhat would u advise kungfu?

I seriously would give it a go hun,i totally get what kungfu is saying about the fructose in them but i had 1 or 2 mullerlights everyday sometimes and i still lost 3lbs at least a week. No diet is easy but if you stick too slimming world you will lose weight,my friend is pregnant and has actually lost weight on it. There are alot of other syn free things on slimming world apart from fruit

edjaned;6264325

when i have done SW previously i followed the diet exactly to the book … when i have done SW previously i followed the diet exactly to the book yet i still didnt lose much weight but still im thinking of giving it another goi need a diet that i can still eat plenty of food as with the pregnancy i feel very sick if i dont eat often,i have tried fruit but it makes me throw upwhat would u advise kungfu?

i would advise you create your own diet, theres absolutely unreadable amounts of info free just google for it, most important thing is gonna be to count your calories and not go over your limit.

I fail to see how 100cal yoghurts can be 'free' what if you eat 5 lol thats 500cals, and lots of fructose :thumbsup:

Original Poster

will i be allowed more calories than the daily woman due to pregnacy?
    thanks for help

kungfu;6264433

i would advise you create your own diet, theres absolutely unreadable … i would advise you create your own diet, theres absolutely unreadable amounts of info free just google for it, most important thing is gonna be to count your calories and not go over your limit. I fail to see how 100cal yoghurts can be 'free' what if you eat 5 lol thats 500cals, and lots of fructose :thumbsup:

There only free on slimming world because of energy density or something am not sure how it works but i did eat 1 or 2 a day and still lose weight. I didnt think slimming world would work as you can eat as much pasta and potatoes as you want on a green day and still lose weight,but i do and i have lost nearly 2 and a half stones

edjaned;6264461

will i be allowed more calories than the daily woman due to … will i be allowed more calories than the daily woman due to pregnacy?thanks for help

]looks like it

you need to keep track of calories, they all add up and you wil be totally suprised how many you are eating when you correctly count everything, thats where most people fall down on weight loss by not keeping track

Skafairy;6264470

There only free on slimming world because of energy density or something … There only free on slimming world because of energy density or something am not sure how it works but i did eat 1 or 2 a day and still lose weight. I didnt think slimming world would work as you can eat as much pasta and potatoes as you want on a green day and still lose weight,but i do and i have lost nearly 2 and a half stones

cool wel done for weight loss, thing about these diets tho is they are not sustainable, they might work whikle you are on it, but what about when you wanna eat 'properly' again, you havent disciplined your body or mind into eating sensibly

kungfu;6264479

]looks like ityou need to keep track of calories, they all add up and you … ]looks like ityou need to keep track of calories, they all add up and you wil be totally suprised how many you are eating when you correctly count everything, thats where most people fall down on weight loss by not keeping track

agreed before i lost weight i always used to moan about being size 14/16 and not knowing how cause i didnt each much but all those glasses of wine and biscuits with tea i managed to forget those. :roll:

kungfu;6264479

]looks like ityou need to keep track of calories, they all add up and you … ]looks like ityou need to keep track of calories, they all add up and you wil be totally suprised how many you are eating when you correctly count everything, thats where most people fall down on weight loss by not keeping trackcool wel done for weight loss, thing about these diets tho is they are not sustainable, they might work whikle you are on it, but what about when you wanna eat 'properly' again, you havent disciplined your body or mind into eating sensibly

That is why i joined slimming world though cause it can be a eaing plan for life not just a crash diet. I have porridge or cereal for brekkie soup or baked potato for lunch or sandwich then dinner pasta or homemade curry anything really,and at weekend i will have a wee treat a takeaway and a few drinks or big sunday dinner. I have a little sweet treat or packet of crisps everyday so i never feel i am on a diet. I would never go back to eating how i did before my problem was i skipped meals all the time and then just binged on crap it has taught me to eat right again.

Original Poster

i cook family meals for all of us so would like a diet where all of us could eat the same things
    i cook alot of soups which i dont think can be that high in calories as they are maily veg and lentils
    i have been eating snacks lately but mainly due to feeling sick and if i dont eat something quickly i throw up
    i lost 2 stone b4 getting pregnant but have already put over a stone of it back on

edjaned;6264599

i cook family meals for all of us so would like a diet where all of us … i cook family meals for all of us so would like a diet where all of us could eat the same thingsi cook alot of soups which i dont think can be that high in calories as they are maily veg and lentilsi have been eating snacks lately but mainly due to feeling sick and if i dont eat something quickly i throw upi lost 2 stone b4 getting pregnant but have already put over a stone of it back on

I am same my partner is fit and healthy and he wont eat low calorie rubbish meals as he calls them so i need to make tasty meals. But there honestly is so much nice meals on slimming world. I had a sweet potato lasanga last night sounds weird but tastes fab. Soups are great and almost all homemade soup is syn free if your using veg and lentils. That's still good you lost 2 stone though hun don't be hard on yourself you are pregnant after baby is born you will lose the weight in no time again. Enjoy being pregnant i bet you look great :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i dont i look ill lol was hoping for the pregnancy glow but its not come as yet
    ive got to do something thought as the weight seems to get harder to shift each time
    the thing i found on the SW diet is the recipies are time consuming and u need to buy alot of expensive ingredients,its prob more costly for me as i have to cook for 7 of us
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions