Groups

are my parents entitled to get help with new boiler???

are my parents entitled to get help with new boiler??? both are aged over 70 and they seem to have been persuaded my a british gas agent to get a new boiler through scrappage sceme and "save £400" but still going to cost approx £2500

8 Comments

tell them to back out of the agreement, BG are a rip off.

cancel that is a ridiculous price for a new boiler i paid £1500 for mine and that was new piping and radiator and a 3 year guarantee that i extended when the time came

Banned

That's a shocking price, it's warmront they need to look at, the link boothy posted.

tell them to contact warmfront as boothy said,,my parents got a new boiler and radiators installed free of charge

BG are known to be 2 or 3 times more expensive than anyone else, cancel and go else where. . .

scoobydoobydooo;8061489

tell them to contact warmfront as boothy said,,my parents got a new … tell them to contact warmfront as boothy said,,my parents got a new boiler and radiators installed free of charge

mine got a boiler and new insulation for free

Original Poster

thanks for all your help have applied online for warm front my parents will get notified soon as told what they qualify for :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871521
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX67
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17436163

See more discussions