are nokia going to bring out another phone?

7 replies
Found 12th Sep 2008
does anyone know if nokia will be bringing out a phone to compete with the new samsung and sony ericson with 8mp cameras? i know they are bringing out n96 but thats only 5mp. as i am due an upgrade early next year but wondering if its worth waiting if nokia are bringing something else out?

7 Comments

I'm due for an upgrade at the end of October, so I too would be interested to see what is posted here.

Whens the N96 out?
Im due upgrade in october

looks ugly lol

I'm sure that Nokia will bring out a 8mp camera, but doing so would be marketing suicide for the N96. I had an N95 and have just upgraded to a Samsung i8510. It is very similar to the N95 except it has a better camera, 8gb on board, runs newest version of symbian and has a much better screen.

A Nokia with 8mp will be out in early 2009 - don't worry! If you like N-series phones, then the Samsung is a good alternative.

Original Poster

yeah i was looking at the samsung but wasnt sure as i have only really had the nokias got a n95 at mo and find them easy to use.

Nokia bringing out a touch screen phone sometime near Christmas, or just after i have heard, don't think its going to be anywhere near 8mp, but it may be something else to consider
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cex snes mini price1328
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…12
    3. Camera lens11
    4. Typical cost of boiler installation67

See more discussions