Are npower a bad company to switch to? Also anyone used Tonik Energy?

Found 23rd Apr
Looking at changing energy supplier and npower and toink are coming up cheapest. Npower i would also get £40 amazon gift card,

Npower look to have a really bad reputation is this correct? Or is it only people who have had a bad experience writing reviews?

Would love to hear from anyone on here who has been with either suppliers.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Have a look at Bulb, prices arent fixed but you can pull out any time.
I've just switched to bulb. Liked the idea they use renewable sources and that they don't have hundreds of tariffs
Thanks guys they work out at £50 more expensive a year on my past years usage but worth it for less hassle and the reviews look great.
adamwilko0073 m ago

Thanks guys they work out at £50 more expensive a year on my past years …Thanks guys they work out at £50 more expensive a year on my past years usage but worth it for less hassle and the reviews look great.

Sign up through moneysavingexperts energy club and you get £55 back over a couple months i think it is. Put you on par with the ones you've found over the year basically..

"BIG SWITCH WINNER 1: Save £320+/yr, + 'great' service + 100% renewable elec. The Bulb Vari-Fair is the cheapest deal we'd put our name to. It's £823/yr after £25 MSE cashback and £30 bill credit, based on typical dual-fuel use. Bulb "
Edited by: "winifer" 23rd Apr
winifer25 m ago

Sign up through moneysavingexperts energy club and you get £55 back over a …Sign up through moneysavingexperts energy club and you get £55 back over a couple months i think it is. Put you on par with the ones you've found over the year basically.."BIG SWITCH WINNER 1: Save £320+/yr, + 'great' service + 100% renewable elec. The Bulb Vari-Fair is the cheapest deal we'd put our name to. It's £823/yr after £25 MSE cashback and £30 bill credit, based on typical dual-fuel use. Bulb "

Thanks you i have switched.

First utility can kiss my ass if i do not switch to a smart meter their next cheapest tariff compared to the smart meter one costs £130 more
Went with NPower last year as they gave a hefty TCB - no problems at all . 3 year fix this time with ENGIE as with the TCB cashback they are the cheapest for me and I like the long fixed term (3 years) - I can't see energy prices falling anytime soon -or ever .
I’m with npower, no problems at all went on 2 year fix just before all the prices went up and got a free nest and cashback.
N power couldn't give me an accurate bill for the 2 years I was with them despite constant complaints. Finally left them and I knew I owed them about £200 from my calculations but they insisted I owed them nothing. Their loss
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants