Are parcel force part of royal mail and if so are they on strike

Sorry if this sounds stupid but i think parcelforce is part royal mail not sure also if they are does anyone know if they are on strike thanks

8 Comments

They are part of Royal Mail but not on strike as most are contractors.

nope not on strike

Original Poster

many thanks

As far as I know they are still stamping on fragile boxes and delaying delivery as per normal. In truth you wouldn't really notice if they went on strike so they do not bother.

davelfc;6732418

As far as I know they are still stamping on fragile boxes and delaying … As far as I know they are still stamping on fragile boxes and delaying delivery as per normal. In truth you wouldn't really notice if they went on strike so they do not bother.

lol Dave you're so positive... :whistling:

Shima

they split from royal mail a few years ago so although they keep the same logo and you can post parcelforce at royal mail stations they are not on strike

I have had mail yesterday and today, not a problem really. All smoke and daggers from the Union, workers want to work...

Chiptivo;6732859

I have had mail yesterday and today, not a problem really. All smoke and … I have had mail yesterday and today, not a problem really. All smoke and daggers from the Union, workers want to work...

thats because the postmen are on strike saturday!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    2. word association Game74044544
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
    4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions