Groups

are payperdrop anygood

Banned
    hi guys i need to send a xbox 360 console and have been told that payperdrop are cheapest but are they anygood also have these gone bump has some one has started a thread on ebay forums saying this

11 Comments

yes.
    they are.

Be warned payperdrop use DHL who do not deliver/collect from all mainland. For some reason london e16 is a no no, even though the DHL site accepts online bookings for my postcode, if u call them they say they don't deliver here. Was sat indoors for 2 days waiting!

rayhan2k5

Be warned payperdrop use DHL who do not deliver/collect from all … Be warned payperdrop use DHL who do not deliver/collect from all mainland. For some reason london e16 is a no no, even though the DHL site accepts online bookings for my postcode, if u call them they say they don't deliver here. Was sat indoors for 2 days waiting!

is it something to do with like road charges,I'm not sure what they called.like road toll tax?

i recommend them used them quite a few times when ive traded on here and sold stuff on ebay works out a lot cheaper for larger things compared to rip off mail (royal mail)

I think I need my eyes testing...I could have sworn you were asking about peardrops...and they're lovely. Sorry can't help with the payperdrop thingie though.

ive used payperdrop a number of times and had no problems at all. i think they are good

Banned

also have these gone bump has some one has started a thread on ebay forums saying this[/QUOTE]

????????????????????

do u have a link?

rvtyson

I think I need my eyes testing...I could have sworn you were asking about … I think I need my eyes testing...I could have sworn you were asking about peardrops...and they're lovely. Sorry can't help with the payperdrop thingie though.

lol :giggle:

have used payperdrop 3 times and so far excellent service!

As tony the tiger would say ... "they're greeeeaaaaatttt"

is it something to do with like road charges,I'm not sure what they … is it something to do with like road charges,I'm not sure what they called.like road toll tax

?

congestion charges
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047098
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie89
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767206
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1114

See more discussions