Groups

Are people allowed to just be normal nowerdays

it feels like every time i read the news etc, everyone seems to be an aspiring model, or nearly semi pro footballer...i'm not saying that some don't have talent i'm just sick of pretty average people thinking they are something they are just plainly not.

I am not mean and do believe everyone has something the are good at, its just some people seem to think they can head for something that looks easy despite the lack of talent.
    Also pushy parents...who think their kid can sing/dance arghhh
    I think i am just grouchy today

10 Comments

Nope, thats all fair enough. At the end of the day most people are deluded idiots!

cdm22

Nope, thats all fair enough. At the end of the day most people are … Nope, thats all fair enough. At the end of the day most people are deluded idiots!

You've been on here too long, you need a break.

greg_68

You've been on here too long, you need a break.

but that would mean going outside!....there are even more of them out there!

Going back to the original point I blame WAGS, reality TV, 'celeb' magazines and Katie Price. I mean people actually look up to these people!
    Edited by: "cdm22" 10th Feb 2011

Original Poster

im happy being mostly average with a bit of quirky weirdness.

Its similar to the reality type programmes.. So called 'celebrities' just famous for being married to a footballer or a singer etc! Half the time Im sat there thinking 'who are you?'

There was a Mum on TV yesterday (mightve been This Morning), apparently she told her daughter her mothers day card was no good and to go and do it again oO Dunno whats wrong with people!

Banned

nowerdays lolz oO

Original Poster

csiman

nowerdays lolz oO

is you picking on my vocablury like...eh like...is you one of dose aspiring speller people, like a teacher eh eh

X)
    Edited by: "skellysgirl" 10th Feb 2011

UK is a country filled with talentless wannabe's, Have shows like BGT/XFactor helped this disgusting culture?
    No, of course not.

I'd love for a weekly vocation class to exist every week in every school showing kids the jobs society needs vs. what they want, we pander to their stupid unrealistic dreams instead of preparing them for adulthood.

Ah yes, forgot about XFactor and the 'talent' shows!

Original Poster

schizoboy

UK is a country filled with talentless wannabe's, Have shows like … UK is a country filled with talentless wannabe's, Have shows like BGT/XFactor helped this disgusting culture?No, of course not.I'd love for a weekly vocation class to exist every week in every school showing kids the jobs society needs vs. what they want, we pander to their stupid unrealistic dreams instead of preparing them for adulthood.

i like you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1219
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34

See more discussions